S

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 15 16 17 19 Next
Thread says recruiting, yet I've been trying to contact someone for several days now.

Everyone I talk to mysteriously goes quiet the second I mention I'm interested in joining the guild.

Do I smell? :c

Contact me on this toon or my alt Ebiahdk. Since you're not 90 yet I can invite you to Rhuin, once you hit 90 I can see about rolling you over to Ruinous as long as the guild isn't full.
Ok good, glad it's not because I smell.

At least, any worse than usual.
Ok good, glad it's not because I smell.

We have Binkee in the guild, so we don't really care about what people smell like.
Welcome to all of our new members, if you guys and gals have any questions hit me up.
I find it impressive that you guys have over 950 level 90 members. Also, did you guys stop play SWToR completely, or have I just logged in there when nobody else was online.
Pretty sure everyone has jumped ship and left SWTOR by now. WoW and GW2 are the two games we are focusing on with a few killing time in LoL until ESO releases.
Been having a great time in guild, quite a few RBG groups running with many more putting together arena teams. We are still recruiting pvpers who are RBG and arena ready. Hit me up if you have any questions or need an invite to Ruinous (lvl 90's pvp ready) or Rhuin (lvling and alt guild).
Been having a great time in guild, quite a few RBG groups running with many more putting together arena teams. We are still recruiting pvpers who are RBG and arena ready. Hit me up if you have any questions or need an invite to Ruinous (lvl 90's pvp ready) or Rhuin (lvling and alt guild).

Ebiah/Binkee 3s Team FTW

Binkee Bump

Neuro is just jealous that I smell like fresh flowers on a spring day, while he smells like the sewers of UC... we all know what you did down there
Hello there Kil' Jaeden residents, this is your friendly hug-centric warrior here just promoting the #1 WPVP guild.
RUINOUS has been around for about 7 years spanning games such as Warhammer Online, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2 and of coarse the game we all know and love World of Warcraft. Ruinous is the first server level 25 guild with about 120 people online during peak hours and about 50 online during off hours. We have about 1000 members in WoW and right around 6000 members spanning multiple games. We even have members that play games such as League of Legends and DOTA 2 so you'll never have to look to far to find a gaming companion.

Not to mention most if not all of the guild members are pretty laid back and chill. And if I haven't mentioned this before we have members that span across all levels of play, so if you're new to pvp or just very casual about it you can group with me or if you're a bit more seasoned you can get with Neuromercury, Kyo, Daniel and several others. So if any of this sounds good and you would like to join or if you just have a few questions feel free to whisper me for additional information or an invite. FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

This just in: RUINOUS has opened the doors to RHUIN (25), our leveling guild. If you're re-rolling and looking for a guild to join that focuses on pvp but you just don't make the level cut, we have the guild for you. RHUIN is a Ruin Gaming guild that shares the same benifits as RUINOUS. If you're interested in joining our leveling guild hit me up in game or any RHUIN member for invite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCD1MGn7gQs&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZYQIM-KBa0&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBR4qFboZE&feature=youtu.be

<Ruinous> sounds just like ED's WSB

Fight on Ruinous!
Pretty sure everyone has jumped ship and left SWTOR by now. WoW and GW2 are the two games we are focusing on with a few killing time in LoL until ESO releases.
Wait you guys still play GW2? What server?
Wait you guys still play GW2? What server?

Blackgate on the US servers.
Bump for Ruinous #1
Bump for the First time Neuro doing PVE since he got Carried in DS.
Bippity Boppity Bump
Neuro doing PvE? Grab your tin hats folks, the aliens are about to invade.
Bumping the most active pvp guild on KJ.
I would like to join Ebiahh wasn't on our I would have sent a tell.
I'm wearing a dress apparently, how do i look?
Bippity Boppity Bump
Bump for the First time Neuro doing PVE since he got Carried in DS.

Neuro doing PvE? Grab your tin hats folks, the aliens are about to invade.

BUMP for Ruinous 25 man raid downing the first boss in ToT....Neuro was even alive!

/gasp