The Purge of Dalaran Quest Chain

Quests
So for the new faction in 5.1 for horde (dominance offensive) the final part of the main quest chain (The purge of Dalaran) where you get taken to Dalaran by the NPC tak tak, you are like....phased into a different Dalaran so that you can do the unique quests.... I had to attend my guilds scheduled raid and had to leave when I was summoned out.

My question is, how do you get back to this type of Dalaran so that I can finish my quests, I have returned to dominance point and tak tak says nothing, and I have tried to go to the actual Dalaran...

Players or moderates who know how to fix this to tell in a reply below, thanks!
This was a comment on wowhead about this. Probably worth checking out. Maybe he can help get back to the phased version as well.

If you need to get back to Dalaran (which is an instanced version of the city, not a phased version of the actual location) you can talk to Seamus Goldenkicks at Lion's Landing in Krasarang Wilds.

Is it possible to abandon the current quest and retake it from the quest giver? This should restart the phase.
This was a comment on wowhead about this. Probably worth checking out. Maybe he can help get back to the phased version as well.

If you need to get back to Dalaran (which is an instanced version of the city, not a phased version of the actual location) you can talk to Seamus Goldenkicks at Lion's Landing in Krasarang Wilds.

Is it possible to abandon the current quest and retake it from the quest giver? This should restart the phase.

Thank you very much that sounds like it would work just fine for allies but alas I am a horde member, Ill go try him out anyway (if I dont die trying to get there haha) and see if it works or not, if not ill just trash my current quests and see what happens. But you cant just trash them I think when you already completed 1-3 quests in that specific chain.
UPDATE!!!

Horde people just talk tot he flightmaster "Kromthar" she will tele you to dalaran for this chain.
For the record, it's not actually a phased Dalaran. You aren't in the city channels and while I was on the quest I was able to Mage teleport to the actual Dalaran.

It's an instance that looks like Dalaran.
Well, I completed the first part of the quest, but didn't turn it in. I went back to Domination Point but there was no portal to return to turn in the quest in the Dalaran Sewers. Decided to to delete it and wait to do it with a guildie. Well, guess what? the quest is not offered to me now! Any suggestions?
Duh, how stupid. Was looking for a portal...forgot I needed to talk to Flt master to get back to Dal. Sorry ya'all!
Does this work after the quests are done? Can we return to this Dalaran after we have finished the instance?
Just if anyone stumbles upon this, you can return to this scenario of Dalaran as many times as you wish as long as you do not do any quests in the phase.
So ... it's been a while, and I recently noticed that I hadn't ever gotten around to getting a lot of rep with Operation: Shieldwall. So, I read up on it, and recently got around to starting this chain, because I wanted to do the purge.
My question is this: since it's an instanced version of Dalran, and not phased - does that mean that the Horde are still in Dalaran after the questline is completed? There's no lasting effects of having done it?
03/08/2015 09:54 PMPosted by Mordenkainen
There's no lasting effects of having done it?

No, regular Dalaran is still the same. Not sure if they'll ever "officially" change or move it, or if they've even decided where it is now.