Confirmed: Blingtron DOES drop mounts.

General Discussion
Just got a Depleted-Kyparium Rocket today.

http://i.imgur.com/bgzro.png
Haha that is awesome, grats :)
grats
There's no rocket on your mount list, buddy.
12/26/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Ashenshadow

Not binded, probably is attempting to sell it.
Maybe he hanst learned it and pretends to sell it? Nah that would be too crazy, those aren't totally worth 60k at all.
The mount is not bop so maybe he sold it.

It's there..

Grats OP!

If he hasn't logged out since he got it, the mount wont show up. Its also entirely possible that he maybe trying to sell it.
Oh nope. Just checked. He learned it.
12/26/2012 01:07 AMPosted by Calfredd
Oh nope. Just checked. He learned it.

Same, grats on your mount tiny gnome.
As if a gnome would tell porkys !! You guys... Sheeesh..
It's easy to miss on the list, since it's a blue and not a purple, but I've definitely been riding around in the bastard all day! Now here's to hoping they bring back the special UI for this and the World Spinner.
I got the geosychronus world spinner from him a few days ago.
Blingtron can drop the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket mount or the Geosynchronous World Spinner mount. It can also drop an orb of mystery (!), the engineering pets, gems and even some cosmetic stuff like glasses.

Mount drop rate we think is about 0.1% Pretty hard to be sure though as they drop so rarely.

I'm actually glad to see an engineer getting the goods though. I used to drop my Blingtron in SW trade district and tell people in trade so they could use it freely. Every time I did people whispered me swearing and complaining that they 'only got vendor items or a stupid fire spirit'. Not one person said thanks. Ever. Needless to say I keep Blingtron for myself and friends now.

Anyways, grats on your mount.
Grats!
If that happen to be i'd go buy a lottery ticket.
12/26/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Acyl
Not one person said thanks. Ever. Needless to say I keep Blingtron for myself and friends now.

I too find this is the case. In all the times I've dropped it from my engineer at Halfhill, ever only had a TY twice. Not looking for great kudos from them, just some common manners. Now I just drop it inside my farm for my own use.