<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

Thrall
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
sup!
I love this guild look forward to Raiding with the members real cool people
Bump.
Bumpity bump bump bump.
Ugh I hate all of you.
Does that mean you won't be my Valentine?
Oh god, this post is so old LOL! Bumping it because I like the way I wrote up the post :)

And everything written here still applies, we're still always recruiting and have 2 raid teams!
Up
Up
Up.
Up
Up.
Up.
Hi guys! I just joined the game two months ago, and I've been 90 for a mere month or so. However, there's nothing I want more in this game than to improve and progress, and I'm willing to accept criticism (as long as its said in a reasonable manner!)

I'm a resto druid and my ilvl is 522. My timezone's a bit strange, but I hope we'll manage to find some overlap anyways? I'm willing to join any sort of raid team, even as a sub, or as a mute on vent that's not even allowed to raid... I'm just hoping to be there when a spot opens up. I'm very dedicated, but my utter lack of experience AND gear makes me a not very appealing recruit, for.. exactly those reasons. I think I can make up for it with passion and motivation, though!

I can't seem to find anyone on in-game, so I'd appreciate it if you answered here or added me on my btag. Shareoff#2786
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
If you need to resort to Super Guild Invite to recruit, you're doing something wrong. Maybe your guild has a bad reputation (possibly from addon spam). Maybe it doesn't have enough to offer the average player. Maybe you're just a fail.