Very Serious questions

General Discussion
01/01/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Felrain
Why do they say giving your two cents on the subject when its only a penny for your thoughts? and more importantly....who did actually let the dogs out? ?

Because you are a pirate and pirates are free.

Yarr harr fiddle dee de.
01/01/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Arkimus
The store would just be run by zombies.

It's not already?
01/01/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Vaust
Why was this locked and then unlocked?

cuz the bird is the word

Rygarius wanted to troll first
The store would just be run by zombies.

It's not already?

It's actually run by CLU.

YOUR LIBERATOR
YOUR LEADER
THE ONE WHO RELINQUISHED THE TYRANY OF THE USERS, SO MANY YEARS BEFORE!

CLUUUUUU!
01/01/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Rygarius
I'm a bird, your questions are invalid.

Actually you are only one quarter bird.
You are one-quarter lion
and one half Horse (or I guess stag, if Blizzard made their Hippogriffs Griffin/Deer instead of traditional Griffin/Mare.

I am guessing that based upon the antlers upon your head.
01/01/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Draug

You are one-quarter lion
and one half Horse (or I guess stag, if Blizzard made their Hippogriffs Griffin/Deer instead of traditional Griffin/Mare.

Great, that just invalidated most of the work I put in for the hippogryph family tree. If that's the case, your questions are now 25-50% valid.
01/01/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Rygarius

You are one-quarter lion

Great, that just invalidated most of the work I put in for the hippogryph family tree. If that's the case, your questions are now 25-50% valid.
And everything on the internet is still 99.9% true.
Hi.
Not trying to be a douche and revive a old thread but just wanted to post so I can always come back and view this threat without digging for it.
Its by far one of my favorites. :)
01/01/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Byniri

...THESE are the threads the blues choose to respond to?

Ya I find it weird.

I mean I understand they want to be playful but I would like to see more replies in serious topics too.
I mean I understand they want to be playful but I would like to see more replies in serious topics too.
Most 'serious' topics aren't posted in because they fall under certain categories:

A) Topics they have already addressed.

B) Whining.

C) 'DIS R GUD IDEA BLIZZ U SHUD DO ET SENSE U DONT NO UR JOB'
03/04/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Malmström
Most 'serious' topics aren't posted in because they fall under certain categories:

A) Topics they have already addressed.

B) Whining.

C) 'DIS R GUD IDEA BLIZZ U SHUD DO ET SENSE U DONT NO UR JOB'
Probably need more threads like this for the moment.
Hi.
Not trying to be a douche and revive a old thread but just wanted to post so I can always come back and view this threat without digging for it.
Its by far one of my favorites. :)

So bookmark it. This necro thing that's been going on yesterday and today really is kind of lame.

I could tell you the reasons why, but you won't understand. Try working at a customer support call center for 13 years, then you'll have an idea why they keep their mouths shut about the stuff you keep demanding answers to.

Blues, I feel your pain.
Why do they say giving your two cents on the subject when its only a penny for your thoughts? and more importantly....who did actually let the dogs out? ?

Because your thoughts are only worth a Penny, so you have to give an extra Penny to sell it.
You overvalue your thoughts by 100%. That's all there is to it.

Think about it, how much hidden meaning and angst can be mined from "I'm a bird..." by forum conspiracy theorists? <edit> nm
01/01/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Felrain
who did actually let the dogs out

I didn't do it.
You can't prove it.
I wasn't even there.
Okay so it's a necro, but I just have to point out since nobody else has... *dons nerd hat*...

You are one-quarter lion

There should be no lion in a hippogriff, technically. "Griff" (or gryff/gryph... it's been slaughtered in translation) means "eagle" in Greek. And "hippo" means "horse". So "hippogriff" means "horse + eagle", not "horse + griffon" (obviously "griffon" coming from griff/eagle + lion).

*removes nerd hat*

*quietly exits thread*