Heroic Mode Boss Changes

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
12/26/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Beararmz
Let me guess this is where the QQ will start, "stop nerfing content too fast!" crowd is gonna come in lol.

Hmmm that spectral tiger looks mighty tempting.
I havent done a single heroic raid yet :(
People who NAG
If you don't have a comp that can 4 heal then get one or don't worry about killing that boss. Some groups complain about fights that are 1 tank fights because neither tank wants to DPS (or they are bad at it). Same with fights that only need 2 healers. 4 healing a fight is the same thing, just on the other side of the spectrum. Either learn to 4 heal with the comp you have, bring in a bench player, or one of the pure DPS players needs to level an alt for healing. If the kill is that important to you then do what it takes to get it done.
01/02/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Loktronotron
If you don't have a comp that can 4 heal then get one or don't worry about killing that boss. Some groups complain about fights that are 1 tank fights because neither tank wants to DPS (or they are bad at it). Same with fights that only need 2 healers. 4 healing a fight is the same thing, just on the other side of the spectrum. Either learn to 4 heal with the comp you have, bring in a bench player, or one of the pure DPS players needs to level an alt for healing. If the kill is that important to you then do what it takes to get it done.

This.

When you create your raid to have 2-3 heals because you never have to 4 heal a fight it can be pretty annoying. If it was more common that's one thing, but it's not.

Also, yeah, still probably going to 4 heal it.

Honestly if you are up to Heroic Empress some of your Hybrid Dps should be skilled enough to be able to switch to heals for a fight.

It'd be more of an issue of geared enough for healing. There's only 2 classes i can think of that they end up with spirit on their dps gear (boomkin and ele shaman), which they end up reforging spirit to other things.

shadow priest probably uses cloths that dont even have spirit on 'em. dps monk its an entirely different set of gear, as is dps pally.
01/10/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Sanctifiêd
nerfing heroic before normal?

4 healing 10 mans isnt fair.
01/10/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Curseoffail
nerfing heroic before normal?

4 healing 10 mans isnt fair.

This.

We had 2 main healers and /one/ healer who uses his OS.
We haven't been able to recruit an actual third healer.

4 healing also clearly wasn't intended - 3 Healers is pretty much the norm for /all/ 10 man teams.
12/18/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Acorns
That protectors nerf is pretty powerful.
I'm not sure elite mode would be possible without it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERMKpg_hdts just sayin'
Kungen 5 healed it in 10 man post nerf so...

http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv/b/355188372
01/10/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Sanctifiêd
i agree 4 healers shouldnt be required, but if less healers for fights is ok, why is the opposite not ok?

What do you mean? I'm either confused, or you are.
My raid group will probably never make it to heroic empress but if we did we certainly don't have someone to offspec a fourth healing spot. We do need to work on our comp. but 4 healing is dumb.
For those supporting the necessary 4 healer, you obviously have way too much free time because I personally don't want to spend a long time trying to kill the boss because of a NECESSARY 4th healer taking up a slot where a dps would. Even if it was a crappy dps I would gladly use some cooldowns to help healers over spending forever on one boss.

Also for those who think my name is weird it means the coldest possible tempature that can't be reached through man-kind's doing. Thought it would be nice name for a frost dk :)
For those supporting the necessary 4 healer, you obviously have way too much free time because I personally don't want to spend a long time trying to kill the boss because of a NECESSARY 4th healer taking up a slot where a dps would. Even if it was a crappy dps I would gladly use some cooldowns to help healers over spending forever on one boss.

Also for those who think my name is weird it means the coldest possible tempature that can't be reached through man-kind's doing. Thought it would be nice name for a frost dk :)

Not sure if your last bit was a typo or not, but I'm pretty sure they have actually attained absolute zero in lab conditions, if only for very brief spans of time.