[Bug] Unable to complete [The Scavenger]

Bug Report
Hello,

It appears that in 5.1, the Bloodsail Wreckage pools required for [The Scavenger] achievement were removed from the game and unintentionally replaced with Waterlogged Wreckage pools. The pools are intended to spawn along the coast in Stranglethorn Vale. Because no Bloodsail Wreckage pools exist in the game anymore, it is currently impossible to complete [The Scavenger], and in turn, I am unable to complete the meta achievement [Accomplished Angler]. I am stuck needing only this achievement for my Salty title, which is a bit frustrating, so I hope this receives some attention soon!

Thanks,
Peach
I also have been unable to find any bloodsail wreckage nodes. And, this may be related, I've fished several waterlogged wreckage nodes and I don't get credit. Waterlogged wreckage still appears in the list for the achievement.

what gives?
If you fish the Waterlogged Wreckage pools in Stranglethorn Vale, you are right -- they do not give you credit. However, if you fish Waterlogged Wreckage pools elsewhere, such as the ones in Desolace, you will be properly awarded credit.
bump for getting attention by devs! i want my salty title!!!
01/06/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Peach
If you fish the Waterlogged Wreckage pools in Stranglethorn Vale, you are right -- they do not give you credit. However, if you fish Waterlogged Wreckage pools elsewhere, such as the ones in Desolace, you will be properly awarded credit.

Are you sure? I tried this, and have 6 that didn't give credit toward it, and that was as of last night. Can confirm that the pools in stv don't give credit, with none of the Bloodsail Wreckages being up AT ALL. But I'll give it another shot and see if I can't get credit.

EDIT: I meant STV waterlogged with no credit, I can confirm that the one I got in Ferales did give credit. So it lends that the pools in Desolace would as well.
Bump, this is annoying as hell
Yup, when they revamped the fishing contest it seems they removed the bloodsail wreckage. Would like this removed from the requirements so it can be completed for Salty!

Also, the waterlogged wreckage in WPL near scholomance works (tested).
I don't know if it's related at all, but the pools in STV take for ever to respawn on days that don't have the fishing derby, so everything except for Sundays. Before I knew about the removal of it, I spent around 10 hours trying to force one to spawn, only to have buggy waterlogged spawn and normal pools taking a few HOURS to respawn.
bump
01/11/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Kyras
Also, the waterlogged wreckage in WPL near scholomance works (tested).

Just to be clear. These pools of waterlogged wreckage work to provide credit ONLY for waterlogged wreckage and do not give credit for the missing Bloodsail Wreckage. This achievement is still not able to be completed and I have yet to find any mention of this being addressed anywhere on a Blizzard forum. For all anyone knows, Blizz does not care about this issue and they are steaming ahead on 5.2 stuff becasue there is so little concern for this issue. I am not saying for certain this is the case, but I find it odd that this bug has been getting compalined about for a few months now and still no action seem to have been taken and no mention has been made they even care.
We are aware of this issue.
Thanks for the update Sapperwix. Do you guys have an ETA when we might be able to acquire this or when it will be fixed? Thanks in advance.
Thanks Sapperwix,

Could you confirm if there will be a hot fix before the new patch?

I've spent numerous hours searching for this node, let alone months working on this achievement only to find that its been removed, this is the only thing holding me back from my "Salty" title.

I've even named my Character Angler for this title!

Regards,

Angler.
Well it's good you acknowledge its existence - when can we expect a fix for this? Pretty ridiculous having to wait months to complete an achievement...
Any update on a hot fix?

Six words doesn't really keep customers satisfied.
Would like to get more feedback on this.
Having the same issue, can we please have an update blizzard.
Thank-you.
A fix for this issue will be included in an upcoming patch.
Upcoming as in a year from now? Because I don't see it in the 5.2 notes anywhere either