WTB a disc priest for Explicit!
01/30/2013 03:46 AMPosted by Slanket
WTB a disc priest for Explicit!

I loves me some Slanket!
I'm so jelly of your bracers and ring =^_^= and cat jelly is not tastey
Aww yours will drop soon!
/cast Dramatic Cat
beep
Shouldn't count 10m heroic kills for a 25m oriented guild, just throwing that out there. Kind of "cheating" isn't it?

Either way glhf :)
Hey we almost had it on 25M we just ran out of time. = ( We will this week.
This is just an alt, but I know my DPS Frost DK buddy and I are looking to switch servers and go Horde. What exactly do you need for your alt runs?
02/04/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Snaplasher
This is just an alt, but I know my DPS Frost DK buddy and I are looking to switch servers and go Horde. What exactly do you need for your alt runs?

Anything is allowed for the alt runs since they are not mandatory but we run into healer and dps issues more than anything else it seems. We had a few really low geared characters in attendance that prevented us from downing some bosses we would have otherwise.

The main thing people need to remember is if you don't currently do 25s, getting a 25m group to mesh alts or mains is a pain. The advantage the group should have by using 25M experienced alts and mains is that we know the content in a 25M setting. We already used to the cluster!@#$ and know what to expect + we also tend to have far more patience than anyone coming from a 10M setting.
Also vote for my friend please! He's really into this space stuff.

https://www2.axeapollo.com/en_US/16597/jordan-waters
Wow, thank you for the quick reply!

I actually do know someone in the guild that is an old raiding buddy, Fizzle. He was the one who referred me to the alt 25s, and that sparked my interest to even come on here and ask about it.

I understand completely, by the time my buddy and I could be over there (this upcoming Sunday would be the earliest) we planned to be 475+. We have knowledge of all the fights and our classes/roles so we would be able to help out in the dps area if you were looking for people. I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense I don't have time on my break to make sure it looks perfect - FORGIVE ME PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET.

But yeah, let me know what you think. If you want to talk to me on Battle.tag: Nistro#1542
Wow, thank you for the quick reply!

I actually do know someone in the guild that is an old raiding buddy, Fizzle. He was the one who referred me to the alt 25s, and that sparked my interest to even come on here and ask about it.

I understand completely, by the time my buddy and I could be over there (this upcoming Sunday would be the earliest) we planned to be 475+. We have knowledge of all the fights and our classes/roles so we would be able to help out in the dps area if you were looking for people. I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense I don't have time on my break to make sure it looks perfect - FORGIVE ME PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET.

But yeah, let me know what you think. If you want to talk to me on Battle.tag: Nistro#1542

Well that's fine. Fizzle can actually toss you a ginvite and just get someone to promote you. The runs are later in the evening so make sure you get your gear enchanted and gemmed and reforged correctly before said raid. While it might be some alts, there will be some mains there as well and we expect players to treat their alts like their mains. I can help you with some enchants and gems as needed.

See you guys around! :D
Yea we party!