Lack of Minning Nodes PreMoP

Professions
Hello,

I have had major problems while leveling 2 profesions requiring ore and bars. Currently leveling BS on this toon that I have slacked on since leveling him in WotLK. I have been all over Northrend and have found 2 cobalt nodes and am at 350 BS. One can't level BS without cobalt bars. I have had this issue the whole time leveling BS but had lots of mats on my other miners to help and spent LOTS of gold in the AH on what I needed. Often have had to spend ludicris amounts of gold due to AH manipulation of mats.

Even with CRZ there really aren't that many people in old zones to deplete them as much as they are. Yet in new content like Pandaria with areas that are fairly busy, you cant run 50 yards without spotting a node. This makes no sense.

The lack of nodes are padding the pockets of botters and chinese gold farmers that manipulate AH prices on almost every realm in WoW.

By keeping spawn rates ridiculously low and nodes so sparadic you are causing a real problem with the game. I have been playing since vanilla and can't imagine what a new player must face to level these professions. Please take into account that most people leveling now level so fast that leveling these type of profs is completly out of sync. The realistic option is to power level professions AFTER hitting 90. The last thing a 90 wants to do is spend countless hours in low level zones to gather enough mats in the current state. Devs have stated the reason for removing portals in Dal is because they did not want players hanging out in old content yet here we are!

I plead with you devs, increase spawn rates and node location and you will help the games economy in a MAJOR way and make things streamline and logical.

Thank you for your time.
Jesus, conspiracy nut. Simple problems have simple explanations bro. The price for cobalt is high, yeah...but not because the mob of Chinese folk nor botters are pulling any strings behind the scenes. It is because there isn't very much cobalt ore...

The rarer it is, the less people farming it, and the harder it is to get... the more expensive it is. Especially since it is required to level certain professions, blacksmith included.

Stop freaking out about it. Cobalt is just pricey. Adapt or fail.

Do a search for node locations, find yourself a good method to farm it... profit.
There's only really a problem with three ores—fel iron, adamantite, and cobalt. But the problem with those three is pretty serious, and I agree that it needs to be fixed.
I was thinking Fel Iron, Cobalt, and Obsidium, though Fel Iron isn't nearly as bad as Cobalt.
You can find a lot of obsidium in Deepholm, so I never had a problem with that one.
I always found Deepholm to be overfarmed, though things could be a lot different now.
I only had to circle the outskirts of Zul'Drak enough times to make me slightly dizzy in order to get the Cobalt I needed. It was mildly annoying, but it honestly didn't take that long, and it was nowhere near as annoying as farming the amount of leather needed to level LW.
Jesus, conspiracy nut. Simple problems have simple explanations bro. The price for cobalt is high, yeah...but not because the mob of Chinese folk nor botters are pulling any strings behind the scenes. It is because there isn't very much cobalt ore...

The rarer it is, the less people farming it, and the harder it is to get... the more expensive it is. Especially since it is required to level certain professions, blacksmith included.

Stop freaking out about it. Cobalt is just pricey. Adapt or fail.

Do a search for node locations, find yourself a good method to farm it... profit.

Ah yes, WoW would not be WoW without rude ignorant people like you.

Let me try and put things in context and explain a little better.

I have 3 miners. 2 are 600 and one is still at 525. I have leveled toons to max level on 3 different realms on both factions. I assure you this is NOT an isolated incident. Recently leveled my pally's JC to 600 and faced the same issue. I am pretty sure I listed a factual discription of the discrepancies between Pandaria and older zones. How you are able to argue with this logic is beyond me but to no suprise. I have WAAAAAY better things to do than troll the forums. I only post here when issues in game cause a negative impact. Not sure why some people spend more time arguing in the forums than playing the ACTUAL game but w/e.

I would like to make very clear that I love the chinese culture and people. Some of the greatest minds in history and the bravest warrior have come from China. My statement about CGF's (chinese gold farmers) is talking about the VERY real market of selling gold. "Conscpiracy nut"...well my friend, how exactly do you think they stockpile gold to sell to subscribers? Would you say it is out in the open and with the blessing of Blizzard? If not, than guess what....it's a conscpiracy by definition. This is an organized group of individuals. Many of which operate multiple websites. They stockpile gold on virtually ALL realms and do so by some of the ways I mentoned above. I can show you AH screen shots of them on Blackhand manipulating large portions of the AH. Somedays are better than others. I have witnessed this on Gilneas, Shadowmoon and Anetheron.

Anyway, Devs please take into consideration my points.

Thank you for this fantastic game I have enjoyed for so many years...and great job on MoP (I had my doubts at first announcment lol).
I'm rude, I'll give you that... but only because people don't like it when the truth is thrown in their face, and I do it without hesitation or consideration for their feel-goods. And everyone is ignorant about something, ain't not a one of us that knows all there is to know. But i do know a lil something about a number of your issues.

For starters, I called you a conspiracy nut because you are talking about conspiracies, and doing so without any rationality. You go from A to B to C in a logical progression if you wanna make any sense, not you though... A to F to 6Xc. Totally lacking in any fathomable interconnecting reasoning.

Basing your perception of how much ore there should be, off the abundance of ore there is in the new content is kinda silly. There is too much of it in Pandaria. You can do a circuit and spend more time clanking with your mining castbar going than the time you spend flying between nodes. It is obscene how much there is.

Is cobalt like ghost iron in abundance? No. It isn't. The nodes are much fewer, farther apart, and respawn slower. If you don't know where to find them, you will spend hours looking around like a kid with adhd trying, and end up with only 2 nodes. Familiar? But here is the cool part, there is a very real solution to this problem you're having that doesn't require the god of wow to shine down upon you and a blue seeing your forum post and thinking you have a valid point...

Take a moment, and.... find out where to look for the cobalt ore. Look at a map of spawn points.... get a gathering addon.... edubicate yo-selfs man. The power to solve your dilemma is in your own hands... you just don't like he idea that you need to put any effort into something so mindnumbingly simple and would rather whine on the forums about the slightest challenge you face in game.

And ain't none of any of that has anything to do with farms, the Chinese or bots. So why even bring it up? Ah right... because there must be some crazy complicated to this elaborate shortage of cobalt, and the resulting high prices of it. No no, don't try to talk about supply and demand with this guy. How the scarcity of a product than many people require drives its price through the roof, because there isn't enough on hand for everyone's needs... no no. Lets talk about random stuff like market manipulation that we have screenshots of... just, not on us.

Don't talk about the actual problem you're encountering or the actual solution.. we should focus on the alien space station that is cloaked in orbit around earth and their diabolical plot to create a one governmental dominated earth, and they're being funded by a multi armed organization of crime lords including the Chinese bot farmers. Those are the guys who are masterminding all the difficulties you face in life. We must stop them! But how?
You sound like the guy in the other thread crying about cobalt and not getting "4 stacks for 2 loops in fjord." I JUST farmed all the cobalt I needed to level my BS took a couple of hours. Also Nodes spawn rates are determined by how fast they are mined. Just like quest mobs the faster they die the more they spawn its a simple concept. Thats why in Pandaria you find a ton of nodes thats because they are mine a lot more.