Rate the XMOG and Name above you!

Paladin
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
7/10 transmog, -3 because although it all fits well, the weapon just clashes.

9/10 name, because it's a good name for a miner.
5/10 transmog, just seems weird, all that green is odd to me
4/10 for transmog i have no idea what you were going for looks like a a jumble of armor. don't care about rating names.
01/27/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Johnny
4/10 for transmog i have no idea what you were going for looks like a a jumble of armor. don't care about rating names.

4/10 for name, doesn't sound blood elven in any way. Don't care about rating transmogs. >:(
01/27/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Vuuri

4/10 for name, doesn't sound blood elven in any way. Don't care about rating transmogs. >:(

lol i keep hearing that and i existed before this NPC but apparently blizz thinks it's belfy enough http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47442/johnny-awesome
10/10 sweet mog!
I was aiming for a reddish dark look but I;m still missing a few pieces mainly the legs, and the name isn't supposed to be elfish, it was on my old tauren warrior on my previous account. I like nostalgia
8/10
Pretty nice but as you said you are missing the legs. It is kind of dark which I don't think fits paladins well.

9/10 Vuuri, love it
looks very death knightish kinda cool not so sure on the name 7/10

and snoe your copying me were going to have a problem -_-
9.5/10 Green. That's all I say. Green.

The name sounds very death knight.
Alaric. 9.5/10. Need to do something with the Axe.

Tyrazdormu. 7/10. You need do some work there.

FYI, took me awhile to come with the name for my toon. Wanted something that sounded elvish but also wanted something to be a tribute to Saint Michael, the archangel (my favorite saint).
9/10 I like the mog specially the wep and the name is nice

I know my name sucks

Any suggestions for an armor mog to match my wep mog I think I got closer this time
its kind of all mis matching 6/10 names not as bad as you think 8/10
7.5/10 even though it may initially clash, the weapon looks okay with the gear.

7/10 for name, would be cool if you had Seraphim.
10/10 for the transmog i don't know what it is about it but i love the whole look.
10/10 for mog nice smooth full set and the weapon suits nicely

10/10 on the name Johnny Awesome ftw :D
8.5/10 looks like it belongs on a paladin, decent matching gear. (edit: upgraded to 8.5 on second look)

(note: still working on helm for my set, but I'm thinking my 2H Axe transmute might match my gear a little TOO much. Thoughts?)