Rate the XMOG and Name above you!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
8.5-10, weapon doesn't match one bit.
@Halliphix
9/10 pretty outstanding transmog if you ask me. I probably would give it a 10 with a better helm, not a fan of goggles.
7/10
Something about the weapon and boots,and never cared for that helm
:o
4/10 - Nytro, sorry, feels very mis-matched, and the red cape doesn't match any part at all. I do like the name though, 8/10 for that.

(Ignore my tabard - forgot to take it off before I singed out - the chest piece for this set is the last I'm missing)
I like it, loved that LK set... Hammer and shield fit too 8.5/10
Xtra points for being an awesome female Tauren :)
8/10, I like that set and the arcanite ripper is really unique.
10 for xmog. It is very Knightly and clean looking making you very buff rawr! 8 for name, not sure I knwo what it means.. :P

My name Tefached is hebrew for be afraid, it is also heard in the Disturbed song Stupify :) (my favorite band)
5 for the name, don't understand it
9 for xmog, looks really nice
4/10

Sorry but "bubbles" is a litter too cliche for a paladin. The X-mog is too pink for my taste.
6/10

Dropped the score simply because of the shoulders over used. Do like the name, even if its not "Paladin".
9/10 sword matches
name is alright
i dont have an xmog :/
9/10 sword matches
name is alright

9/10

Few pieces color is slightly off but it looks really good on a Tauren!
9/10 sword matches
name is alright

9/10

Few pieces color is slightly off but it looks really good on a Tauren!

7/10 for both...belt isnt matching to me as well.
8/10 for that transmog and also for getting that name. Lucky you.
Honey 8/10 for mog. Thats probably the best 2h weapon i've seen for that set thus far.

0/10 for name if your a guy IRL, if however your really a girl 7/10.
@zoros
as much as i like the set the goldenboy belf pally has been done to death so gonna have to drop to a 7/10 like the wep though!
@ Mcfresh
9/10 nice use of the helm to fit in with the tier, shield only feels okayish but it's def a great setup.
10/10 Nice matching weapon and Wrath Tier ftw :)