Rate the XMOG and Name above you!

Paladin
Prev 1 5 6 7 15 Next
7/10

Name is Decent but your boots and weapon don't really match

(as for me i can't get my shoulders to drop from hydross to finish my set been trying for 2 months now gaah)
7/10

(as for me i can't get my shoulders to drop from hydross to finish my set been trying for 2 months now gaah)

The weapon matchs in game because the shoulders and helm both glow green like the sword. Hopefully the boots drop this week T_T.
7/10

8/10 For originality and Nice name

7/10

The weapon matchs in game because the shoulders and helm both glow green like the sword. Hopefully the boots drop this week T_T.

7/10 to spikey
Name: 3/10

XMOG: 7/10
Name: 5/10 - I generally dislike special characters in names. S'okay, though.

Mog: 6/10 - It looks alright, it would look better on a blood elf or human, though.
I like your name. It's not particularly fitting for a draenei, though. 6/10. Tier 5 is a little overdone in my book, but I like how well your shield and weapon matches the rest of the set, so I'll give you a 7.5/10.
the judgement set still holds the title as greatest xmog set
Name: 7/10
Transmog: 5/10 since its not the actual judgement set.
Name - 5/10. I don't really like Tyreal or the Diablo franchise. Although the name does sound okay.

Transmog - 7/10 - While generic, common, and I'm not a big fan of the halo for T6, with the fact that it's hidden makes me like that. Also, the sword you chose goes well with the set. It's not common to find a weapon that looks like something someone would wield in real life that goes well with a set.

PS Whoever comes up below me, my name is not a reference to homestuck and I didn't know homestuck existed until a few months ago when people started questioning if that's where I got my name from.
Name- 10/10 Epic name altogether, and I have no idea what Homestuck is. :P

Transmog- 8.5/10 The cape needs some work but everything else is really good!
Hornchief. I love the name and I really like the xmog. The helm totally goes with the name.

10/10 for both :)
Hornchief. I love the name and I really like the xmog. The helm totally goes with the name.

This thread needs more Gnomes.

-1 point for not really being a traditionally Paladin themed X-Mog.

9/10 because I really like it otherwise. If you were a monk it'd easily be a 10/10

This thread needs more Gnomes.

-1 point for not really being a traditionally Paladin themed X-Mog.

9/10 because I really like it otherwise. If you were a monk it'd easily be a 10/10

-2 for not being a paladin, and minus a lot more for being a gnome... so let's just call it 0 to be nice.
But but.... I brought mana cakes!
This is odd beacuse there's a mage on top of me.

Soulrage your mog is alright, I'm not a fan of the extremely overused judgement set but you make it work by not making it a dress. 7/10

inb4 omg guy name girl character
animations #1
Heh
01/23/2013 04:36 AMPosted by Cyniorsanchz
Heh

Your transmog is a cluster!@#$.
01/23/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Vod
Heh

Your transmog is a cluster!@#$.

I like the name, but the tabard wrecks the transmog, 6/10
A fan of that xmog set but not the biggest fan, but give props for the fact you have it 10/10.

(Still working on Sword, damn my luck)
A fan of that xmog set but not the biggest fan, but give props for the fact you have it 10/10.

(Still working on Sword, damn my luck)
Wow. Just...wow.

I like the name, and I love the transmog. I hope you get your sword soon, so you can be the shiniest paladin around! 10/10 for name, and 10/10 for transmog.

As for me, I'm looking for a new helmet and tabard for this set. Mine's not very good, but I'll take any suggestions as to how to round it out. :)