Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

Paladin
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
01/17/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Sort of, Velen and the Draenei along with the Naaru are why the race isn't an unsalvageable and dieing mass of fel crack addicts.

The Shattered Sun Offensive had just as many Blood Elves as Draenei, Velen hardly did it all on his own. Even Aveena or whatever her name was was more important than Velen in restoring the Sunwell.
You're remembering very wrong. Nothing had built in Power Auras in Wrath.

Not a power aura, but there was some setting you could tick that made "Divine Storm" pop up over your head every time it activated.

The Shattered Sun Offensive had just as many Blood Elves as Draenei, Velen hardly did it all on his own. Even Aveena or whatever her name was was more important than Velen in restoring the Sunwell.

Anveena was the Sunwell, the physical manifestation of it's remaining energies after Arthas defiled it to resurrect old Kel.

And I wouldn't say more important, perhaps equally important at best. She sacrificed her physical form and consciousness to help stop KJ from entering our world through her power.

Velen the Draenei and the Naaru made it possible for the Sunwell to be restored, purified and further empowered to help steer the Sin'dorei away from their self destructive path.

The Blood Elves fought for this themselves, but had quite a bit of help in making it possible.

On that random topic I really did love Anveena as a character, one of the better and lesser known characters in WoW to me if a bit cliche.
01/17/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Bwaha! It's snowing here. Well, sleeting. Hard.

So much Jelly.

Don't be; I only just got Internet back. FU, fluffy white precipitation!
01/17/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Snozberries
On another note: it seems my mocking California's "cold" weather has reached full comeuppance.

Here in California, the main reason we know it's winter is because people from other states start making jokes about how not-cold it is.
01/17/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Ravicana
Here in California, the main reason we know it's winter is because people from other states start making jokes about how not-cold it is.

We always have our vengeance in the summer
Thirty minutes past raid time start, still waiting for people to show up.

This is why we can't get !@#$ done.

/impotent rage

Editz: Well our Healer's dog is basically dieing, so I guess they have a good excuse. :/

Next raid night not till Sunday.

/sigh
01/17/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
On that random topic I really did love Anveena as a character, one of the better and lesser known characters in WoW to me if a bit cliche.

is she the one that banged a blue dragon?
Lucky lucky tonight, got a win my first Komugu and Silvershard

Hi meta slot
...You suck, Chaz...

...Carry me when I get there? >_>
Need. . . 5% . . . more exp. . .
We believe in you, Soledo! Trust in the Light (and do like three quests), and you can achieve your goal!
Speaking of leveling, Monk's about to hit 84. These things level insanely fast if you make them a Panda, rest them up, and stack that daily for like a week.
01/17/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Vladja
is she the one that banged a blue dragon?

Well Aveena and Kalec fell in love, I don't think he ever actually dipped his wand in the magic well though.

Not from what I recall anyway.
01/18/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
dipped his wand in the magic well

Oh Myyy ..
And finding a couple of the MoP treasures gave me the last bit of the (much) needed exp. I have finally caught up to the ranks 90th level paladins, yay!

And now I can relax for a bit. :D
Congratulations!
01/18/2013 12:13 AMPosted by Muletia
dipped his wand in the magic well

Oh Myyy ..

Well they did have some time between the events of the Sunwell Trilogy and her appearance in WoW......

http://sharpgayjoke.ytmnd.com/

01/18/2013 12:14 AMPosted by Soledo
And now I can relax for a bit. :D

NO!

YOU MUST GRIND DAILIES!!!

GO NOW!!
A lot of uproar about the latest PvP gear change... no more 2200 rating requirements. This seems...interesting.