Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
There's six or seven basically identical cockroaches.
01/12/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Cayse
Most critics in general (not just for movies, video game critics are just as bad, maybe worse because I pay more attention to games than movies) just seem way the !@#$ out of touch with not just trends, culture, or the state of their media, but with humans in general.

Agreed.

Much like politicians. >_>

As for video game critics I still enjoy Zero Punctuation ever since someone in the Libram way back linked a vid of it. Not that he's really a good critic most times, just hilarious.

01/12/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Idoma
wait wait. you mean there are different breeds of the same pet?

http://petsear.ch/Breeds

Yup.
Yahtzee is accurate in a way that is less funny than he is, because he's funny for pointing out things that are just big ongoing problems with the gaming industry.
01/12/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Lobster
All these morons who were actively trashing ret, Blizzard, and GC for months are suddenly like PRAISE BLIZZARD over the PVP Power reversion. I hate these FotM types. They'll just start complaining again in a couple days...

Yeah, but Ret did need a bit of a healing buff.

Now we just need a bit better passive defense and I'll be just fine with ret.
So since nobody ever buys any BS gear anymore, and I've been farming songbells every day anyway, I finally decided to buy the full contender set patterns and I'm going to pretend to PvP tomorrow. XD In the gear + a blue trink, I have 48% resili and 10% power. This should go smashingly.
01/12/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Lobster
All these morons who were actively trashing ret, Blizzard, and GC for months are suddenly like PRAISE BLIZZARD over the PVP Power reversion. I hate these FotM types. They'll just start complaining again in a couple days...

Watching the "crew" fawn over each other is quite hilarious.
Irrelevant:
Django > Jules Winnefield
I never thought I'd see a movie I love more than Pulp Fiction.
I'm juuust going to leave this out here.

*librams and shiny trinkets, and promises of ret buffs. Also more than one prot shield in the content at the moment.*

Hi. :)
I'm juuust going to leave this out here.

*librams and shiny trinkets, and promises of ret buffs. Also more than one prot shield in the content at the moment.*

Hi. :)

Another Moon Guardian!
Irrelevant:
Django > Jules Winnefield
I never thought I'd see a movie I love more than Pulp Fiction.

DJANGO WAS AMAZING!

And Lobster, yeah. What's worse was Agincourt trying to take credit for the PvP power reversion...though I have to admit, I was surprised he wasn't whining that we weren't getting a full 100% reversion of it back.
It was never 100%, it was 50%.
I think he just meant that Blizz would never revert it to 100% of what it was.
01/12/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I think he just meant that Blizz would never revert it to 100% of what it was.

Yep, that's what I meant.

Knowing Agin, he's just being boorish again.
has agin ever suggested anything other than to fire GC? i havent seen him do anything constructive as of yet, maybe someone else has and i havent seen it
Soo, what dark rituals and offerings were involved to get the ret guide stickied? And the holy one made it within a week, that's positively demonic.

Only one spec guide left now. Does that report sticky button even work? *re-clicks*
01/13/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Choz
Does that report sticky button even work? *re-clicks*

It's out of the blood of Paladin forum trolls, a key reagent for the mystical process of stickying.