Late Night Raiding Guild LFM

Garona
Hello! Our late night crew looking to solidify our roster for our raiding times. Lost couple people due to work situations thus the dire need of new players to fill roster.

Brief History
Veterans of Wrathgate began at the end of Cata when a solid raid group from a much bigger guild were told they needed to include the casual downers in or they could no longer raid with benefits. So to fix that so unneeded headache, this guild was formed with hopes of accomplishing our end game goals but nothing too hardcore like it was in the old raiding days of vanilla, BC, etc. Most of us having real jobs, kids and demanding schedules but do enjoy killing the dragons, so we created a raid time to fit everyone's schedule.

Important Details:

Days: Fri & Sat- 11pmst-?? we raid till we fill we've accomplished enough for the night or enough of the drugs die out.

Progression: 1/6H MV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TOES 11/12 TOT

Current Needs:

DPS- Hunter or mage

What to expect: Laid back, mj friendly environment, that thrives on the ability to get stuff killed with focus. We provide all food. flasks, guild repairs and Blingtrons 2000s. We just ask you come to prepare mentally or the ability to move of the pixelated fires ;)

We do not ask you to join our raiding team if:
-You are strictly in PVP epics (guess what that resil does in pve....
-Need to ask where to install DBM
-Have no access to vent ( you don't need to speak but being able to listen is kinda of key)

After all this fun fact information intrigues you and looking for a LATE night raiding team please feel free to contact myself (Cerinne, Nezera, Nittasayuri, Adenah, Takii) or our raid leader Dalonus

updated.
If you're lucky and spot me in the wild, I'll say hello!

Awesome guild. Good people. I should know!
If looking for late night spot, hit us up!
<<<<<<<<< Heals and dps
The roles for the core group have been filled, but we will be posting again soon to recruit for our upcoming secondary/alt raid group.
UPDATED: Looking for IMMEDIATE Core DPS Spot (hunter, mage pref)

Raid times: Fri/Sat 11st-2am

Food/Flasks and repairs are provided

Current Progression: 1/12 TOT
Tier 14
1/6H MV
6/6HOF
4/4 TOES

Still looking to get your sha weapon! So are we! So will still go back in there for those sha things!
Still looking for a solid dps for our late night team
Need healer ASAP, (priest druid pref)
Healer or tank needed ASAP due to some unseen circumstances, would be an IMMEDIATE spot. Under 490 ilvl need not apply.
As of right now this role has been filled. Should circumstances change we will update. Thanks for the interest!
UPDATE

Seeking a new dps due to wife aggro or possible heals

read up for more details
UPDATE

We're currently seeking two people of any spec (Tank, DPS or Heals. Hunters and Mages will get top priority however) who are the following:

Team Players - We've been a core group for well over a year, and while we might get frustrated at times (comes with raiding late at night) we're still all friends in the end, and work well together. We want someone who can insert themselves into our group and become part of that tight-knit family.

iLvl 510 Minimum. We can be a little more lax for Tanks and Healers if they're awesome, but DPS this is the hard minimum. We've been held back by not having a solid 10 man unit for raids. And honestly, hitting this level with the LFR and the Valor items is no problem.

While we're a well-established group, we're not exclusive, and WANT to include others. We're sick of hitting this wall over and over again, and want someone who is fun and wants to have fun, and is willing to work WITH us, and not just for their own. We're fun people, and think we're fun to play with. So if you think you want to raid with us, send us a tell! Cerinne or myself are your best bet.
Gnomes need not apply.
I wish i had a plate eye patch.
I wish for Nightelf pallys :(
Still looking for a solid tank

Why does he/she have to be solid, YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST GHOSTS?
solid as in commited

06/10/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Kazecap

Why does he/she have to be solid, YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST GHOSTS?

as in committed to showing up to raid
I'm aware, I was trying to be a smartass

Edit: this would sound nicer and more jokingly(like it should be) if i was still a femdei.
I'm aware, I was trying to be a smartass

Edit: this would sound nicer and more jokingly(like it should be) if i was still a femdei.

You change races more often than I change my underwear!