<Vigil> Realm Best CM Gr [9/9 CM:G Assist+]

Mal'Ganis
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
Meep for Zeals.
02/07/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Schwert
Meep for Zeals.
Piloted runs ? or the buyer runs with you himself ?
Your 2 replies answered my question.

I don't like you very much.
Bump
I want to know what happened up there. wat.
Got 1 or 2 more spots for this Friday.
do you only accept gold on malganis? or from other servers?
Mal'Ganis for now.
Edit: Lol what.
Post intended for another thread showed up here.

Apparently I love you that much Zeals.
Bump.
dost thou even hoist?
I'd like a carry, but there's no way I'll be able to pay 250k, unfortunately. I'm a pvp'er, lol.
If anyone in your guild would be interested in a sort of pvp/pve trade-off (like rbg carries/arena advice/2's caps, etc.), I'd be happy to come to an understanding!
I'd like a carry, but there's no way I'll be able to pay 250k, unfortunately. I'm a pvp'er, lol.
If anyone in your guild would be interested in a sort of pvp/pve trade-off (like rbg carries/arena advice/2's caps, etc.), I'd be happy to come to an understanding!

We're previous glads and/or glad capable players, so a PVP carry is unnecessary and therefore not a proper payment for our CM sales.

On a related note, Zeals and myself are possibly looking for a third to push for glad next season.
If only I wasn't abhorrent/new to PvP.

Up for Zeals!

We're previous glads and/or glad capable players, so a PVP carry is unnecessary and therefore not a proper payment for our CM sales.

On a related note, Zeals and myself are possibly looking for a third to push for glad next season.

Oh I see! Well, I can't promise the gold payout. I guess all I can say is that a serious and high-rated pvper would be indebted to you guys.
The players on the FPS I'm running are friends of mine. We started playing together last season and this season has been a blast. I'll probably be multi-comping with them again next season, but best of luck to you! Hope to see you in the arena
interested..

but is 250k still the price for 9/9 gold?