CRZ dismounting-- accepted part of the game?

General Discussion
Why is this still happening? Is there just no way to stop it from happening? Not the issue with passenger mounts, but occasionally (typically at least once or twice a day) I am still sometimes getting dismounted when transitioning from one zone to another on my Ironbound Proto-drake. I used to submit bug reports every time this happened with information as to where and when, but by this point, I have to say I'm rather discouraged. Why bother? If Blizz doesn't care, why should I? Should I just accept this as part of the game now?
It's a known bug. That doesn't mean it's an easily fixed bug. It is a major pain but I guess for now it's just something to endure. Just fly low when crossing any borders.
It's a bug, they're aware of it, but they can't pinpoint the cause and they have more important things on their plate.
01/18/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Stendarr
Just fly low when crossing any borders.

Easier said than done when it comes to areas like the surrounding zones of Hyjal, Winterspring, Teldrassil, etc, where you've no choice but to scale the mountains. That's usually where it gets me, actually, because hugging the ground just isn't an option when the ground is vertical.
01/18/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Jubba
Just fly low when crossing any borders.

Easier said than done when it comes to areas like the surrounding zones of Hyjal, Winterspring, Teldrassil, etc, where you've no choice but to scale the mountains. That's usually where it gets me, actually, because hugging the ground just isn't an option when the ground is vertical.

Indeed. Happened to me the other day. In fact with the stupid new "dismounted while moving so now you're a cannonball" dismount physics it's even more difficult.