Most Overpowered Class in 5.2?

Arenas
1 2 3 7 Next
So i have a 85 warrior at the moment going to probably play it in 5.2. But i was wondering what other class should i level up so that i can be op come next patch. I was thinking rogue possibly? What are your guys's suggestions?
i will put my money on monks .
Play a gnome holy priest, you can get out of anything with racial, and you get a heal that when someone dies they dont die lol, than if you happen to die , you can still heal omg op much? ya holy priest is the way to go :~)
Rogues. They are hitting like trucks with T2 so with buffs...worst than Cata.

And I don't know what else. Warriors have a huge uptime on targets, they are annoying.

On the other hand. Holy paly and resto druid CC is out of control. trully it's game breaking.
Warriors, rogues, and monks are pushing out near unhealable sustain damage on the PTR, with Warriors being the best. That TFB change has made warriors flat out stupid. Rogue openers are pretty much - (blow defensive cooldowns or die), and once monks get 20 stacks of tiger brew it's pretty much GG since every minute with 10stacks + trinket they can do insane damage/pressure.

Oh and now that every rogue has step + prep you can not get away from them. They are just as bad as warriors pre-avatar nerf.

Season 13 is going to be funz...
Rogue.
Make toons on the ptr and find out for yourself.
Rogue , Unholy dks
Rogues. They are hitting like trucks with T2 so with buffs...worst than Cata.

And I don't know what else. Warriors have a huge uptime on targets, they are annoying.

On the other hand. Holy paly and resto druid CC is out of control. trully it's game breaking.

Resto druid CC in 5.2 is out of control? Really? Cyclone shares a DR with basically everything in the game.
Can you show that warrior damage is significantly increasing?
01/05/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Primiez
Oh and now that every rogue has step + prep you can not get away from them. They are just as bad as warriors pre-avatar nerf.

Dmg aside you're saying a 24sec cd gap closer + prep= 12sec gap closer, 30sec gap closer, with a 20sec immunity to all snares and roots.

Overtuned burst is one thing but lets not just act like everything is god mode.
I dind't see any buffs to rogues dmg in 5.2

It looks like our mobility/survival is buffed with prep being baselined, then there is the added auto attack to ST but that isn't that popular of a talent, Marked for death looks like a better choice.

If you can handle a rogue now (5.1) their dmg isn't any diffrent in 5.2.
oh you want to be OP?

survival hunters, they're gonna be everywhere. check it

This is a joke right?
dks.