The Manliest Character... In the World

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next
Nat Pagle.
grom hellscream
This guy.

/flex
01/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Coney
He was so badass that Sargeras himself came to deal with Broxigar personally. Broxigar is only one in Warcraft history who has ever seen Sargeras in his true form and goes up against him. And does he care? HELL NO! My dude Brox hits him with a "COME AT ME BRO!" knowing very well that he was going to die. Did he care? Hell no!

Broxigar don't care! Broxigar don't give a...
Jack Bauden
Epicus Maximus
Admiral Mustache.
Draz'zilb
01/07/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Tewa
Cro Threadstrong

Any man capable of screaming at the top of his lungs for days, months, and years on end, at all hours of the day and night, (without once using a lower case letter) is truly the manliest of men. Or orcs.
I'm here guys! You all can stop talking about me now.
If this wasn't lore it would be me. It takes a real man to be a femaledwarf/tauren/rogue/freaky helm thing.
Craggle Wobbletop.

His toy cart just screams testoterone.
01/07/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Cro Threadstrong

Any man capable of screaming at the top of his lungs for days, months, and years on end, at all hours of the day and night, (without once using a lower case letter) is truly the manliest of men. Or orcs.

Cro for Warchief.
THREADSTONG CAN TAKE ON ANYONE
I'm going with Sully "The Pickle". Any man that can cry for the loss of his pet Raccoon and still be that manly is clearly the manliest.......plus he's got a great beard.
Brann hands down. What a man's man with that beard!
Harrison Jones, no contest.
01/07/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Cro Threadstrong

I think it's time for me to reroll on an RP realm, and whenever I have to have a discussion with a GM about it, I'll simply reply, "Daxxarri told me to."

COMAS!
Go ahead. Who is the manliest lore character ever?

Try not to mention Saurfang all the time.

Mylune. Hands down.
01/06/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Ítachí
mr.bearded pirate from the mop cinematic,he made a wooden spear for a weapon..with his sword. now thats manly

This made me laugh hard irl. I never noticed that. XD