[H] Wolves of War 25 man recruiting

Hyjal
Wolvesofwar.com

Wolves of War is a progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are looking to fill in a few core raid spots in our 25 man team. We are accepting quality applicants of any class or spec.

We are a mature raiding guild. With a limited amount of raid time during the week, we bring a serious play style to each one of our raid comps in order to push and down heroic content. We are not looking for anyone who is going to bring drama to this guild or plan to be carried. An app must complete a thorough application process. You must have Ventrilo and the required add-ons for raiding, as well as keep up with forum and strategy discussion. We do quite a bit of prep-work on our forums prior to encounters and discussing strategy between raid nights. We expect you to know your class inside and out.
We're always looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.

Times are Thu/Sun 8pm-11pm PDT.

Qualifications
Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.

Commit to a high attendance of 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks)with advance notice of absences except in emergencies. We try to maintain an active raid roster of 12-13 players (10-man) and 27-30 (25-Man) team; this means we almost always have a bench, and members are cycled on a rotation rather than occasionally sitting.

Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.

What we offer
A mature, drama-free environment
Free armor repairs during raids for full members
All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
Light raid schedule and collegial atmosphere for off-night activities
Vent server
Off-night guild PvP opportunities available

Become part of the pack today, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.

If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the Web site, contact one of our officers in-game: are Kanab, Bestin, Twinkielock, Vallayne, and Qixxi.
New to the server, looking for some raiders! Raids start at 10:00pm CST.
Currently running 10s, though still looking to expand to 25s.
We have immediate needs for hybrids, but looking at all as we expand.
We just had a guild merger and we're just about there numbers-wise. We still need a couple of more healers for a solid bench and we're very low on plate dps (only one if I remember right). That said, any and all are welcome to submit an app or to contact myself or twinkielock.
was wondering if you guys are still in need of plate dps for your 10man group
We are working on 25 man from now on but check out the website at the top of the OP if you wanna give it a try.
Back to 25s feels good, we could still use some more healers and solid DPS to round out the group.
hit us up at www.wolvesofwar.com
Any specific classes you are looking to recruit?
Bergen,

We are not picky. We're short priests though. That being said if I received 3 Warlock apps and they were all amazing I would accept all 3.
Used to raid on Hyjal then made the mistake of moving to a rp-pvp server about six months ago. Looking to come back to Hyjal with a mage friend of mine in hopes of finding a competent/semi-serious raiding guild.
Bergen,

Feel free to check out your site. I can get both of you in.

Zzyzx#1186
25 man group is starting to roll thru some content, we still have some openings for a few missing classes. Resto druid and plate DPS (DK, pally, or warrior) are in high demand.

Visit www.wolvesofwar.com
Resto druids and shaman are up to the top of the list now people!

FEED THE NEED!