MoP Battletag Raiding in 5.2?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I was wondering if anyone can verify if any/all raids from 5.0/5.1 will be able to be done with "Battle Tag Friends"come 5.2?

Real ID, Battle Tag, whichever you want to call it.

Edit: It was confirmed, there will be 'Real' Cross-Realm Raiding in 5.2. I would have posted in that guy's other post, but I don't like him cause he can't read too well.

@CM_Crithto @Teukli Yes, they should all be crossrealm. The normal and heroic 5.2 raid will not be crossrealm, at least in 5.2.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/301562221652217856
Nothings been said as far as I know.
That's what I thought. Shame, I thought they were originally going to have it for stuff that is a tier behind moving forward.
They haven't said anything.

Doesn't mean they won't do it, I don't recall anything being said about cross realm DS
IIRC they have said it will be available for all past raids. When 5.2 comes out the current raids will be considered past raids thus should be open for it.
01/08/2013 05:17 PMPosted by Hiroran
IIRC they have said it will be available for all past raids. When 5.2 comes out the current raids will be considered past raids thus should be open for it.

This is what I'm curious to find out if it's true.

When did cross-realm DS become available, 5.0? (not LFR)
if they don't have any new ways to get 489/496 gear i'd be surprised to not see cross-realm T14
I was going to post in the other thread, but I don't care for that guy cause he can't read properly. So I'll Necro my own thread from January and update it!