Justice Points and 5.2

General Discussion
When 5.2, all the gear that currently sells for Valor Points will become available for Justice Points, correct?

I think it's time to greatly increase the JP source when next patch hits. Overall, I love Mists of Pandaria, but I find it incredible wierd how VP is so much easier to farm than JP. In special for those who want to level alts and plan to buy heirlooms, to farm Honor and convert it to Justice Points is so much faster than to actually farm VP.

I know Ghostcrawler said they plan to convert the excess Valor into Justice once you hit the cap, but I think this is NOT enough. All bosses from Heroics should drop 70 JP each. The bosses on scenarios should also drop a handful of JP. Finally, those stupid gold bags we get from bosses when we win no loot should contain 45 JP each.
Agreed!
Didn't they already say JP will be easier to get on 5.2?
Nope, they only said all VP earned after the cap would be converted to JP
Jp is really a problem for me since I mostly do dailies. My druid will be stuck in ilvl 444 until she gets her first epic in maybe another week. My priest can't upgrade her weapon because a few scenarios don't give that much. I feel stuck not being able to do anything besides chasing vp.
01/08/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Kraigen
Nope, they only said all VP earned after the cap would be converted to JP

That doesn't really help me either since I barely cap.
Chain running battlegrounds in pve gear and converting hp to jp is faster than running pre selected scenarios I have found.

The battlegrounds I like to select are the pve focused ones.
If this is the case, I really hope JP gain is increased, other than the cap change. I hardly ever get JP.
Ugh... I feel stupid for farming heroics like a slave for valor points now...
01/08/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Alaeren
Ugh... I feel stupid for farming heroics like a slave for valor points now...

Welcome to the endless wheel that is MMO.
01/08/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Tekillya
When 5.2, all the gear that currently sells for Valor Points will become available for Justice Points, correct?

I would not count on this unless/until there is some official word. Or, did I miss it? Have they said they are doing this?

So far, all indications is that VP gear will become JP gear. This, added to the higher drop rates on 5.0 raids, is to allow alts and new 90s to catch up faster.

The only issue is that JP is the hardest currency to farm currently, and this change would make even more dificult for new 90s to catch up. There has to be new ways to farm JP. I think to add JP to the gold bags we get from raids when no loot drops would alleviate the stress caused by unluck streaks. Nobody likes to win 28 gold from a boss.
It's easier in this expansion than it has ever been for level capped toons to catch up.

As long as they bother with this thing called 'effort'.
I find grinding jp to be very easy on my tank with instant ques.

But really more importantly I have no use for my jp. This toon is jp capped and I have nothing of value to use any of it on.

I have my mounts, my boa gear, I can't use jp to further upgrade gear, I loathe pvp, The items we can exchange for jp r not worth it. I have consumed every sink for my jp on my hunter within less then a month of this expansion existing.

My pally can only really use her jp for her offspec now (which makes it not worth it). My shammy can use her jp. But honestly shammies r no longer any fun to me.

Blizzard would be better off giving us sinks for our jp/vp that will be worth while for the entire length of this expansion.

U know vanisty items, exp boosters for alts, Rep boosting items, Items which increase low drop rates on mounts and stuff like that. Things that will always be useful!
01/09/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Felocityqt
I think it's time to greatly increase the JP

Its cute, when they break down and try to haaaalp the baddies that cant keep up , the baddies ask for even more.

its like feeding a stray cat now its gonna follow you around and beg for more. :/

The only issue is that JP is the hardest currency to farm currently,

They did increase the gain, no you wont get 600 jp per faceroll heroic boss, but after valor is capped you will now gain JP in its place

5 per daily , 80/40 per heroic run, 45 per raid boss, 90 per lfr segment.

AFTER valor is capped.

inb4 thats not good enough i want 600 per trash mob in heroic dungeons

You are the absolute worst kind of person.
Its cute, when they break down and try to haaaalp the baddies that cant keep up , the baddies ask for even more.

its like feeding a stray cat now its gonna follow you around and beg for more. :/

You are too elitist for someone who is not amazing. You know, the strong don't care for the weak. It's the ones in the middle term that are bothered by the weak, because they fear they might someday overshadow their feats.