The Antu Bloodguard: Closed for Business

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
i refuse to let this be defeated by the second page. CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
-Kicks to the top-

"Ju lucky I 'spect ju mons." she'd mutter quietly.
My troll-bros!

Gotta get together for some drinking and merriment soon!
Been kept busy with raiding lately. Will be back with teh arpees soon. :D
troll rogues!

/highthree
I need to catch you ingame so I can give you your interview.
01/22/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Volkuza

i've seen you online a few times, but you're busy when im on my troll. and honestly, i've been trying to catch Iyaaku, due to us both being rogues. although i did get a message through Anji to you.
01/22/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Jarilo

i've seen you online a few times, but you're busy when im on my troll. and honestly, i've been trying to catch Iyaaku, due to us both being rogues. although i did get a message through Anji to you.

Iyaaku is a butt.
>.> troll rogues be stickin' togetha. anywho, im about to log in, do my weekly OS25 run, and then i'l check in with ya, Volkuza.
>.> troll rogues be stickin' togetha. anywho, im about to log in, do my weekly OS25 run, and then i'l check in with ya, Volkuza.

Won't be available until around...7 server tonight.

Sooooo, good luck with that.
/voodoo.

i will voodoo you back to WoW.
I think I'll bump this thread.
Iyaaku is a butt.

Agreed. <3
the Bloodguard on the second page, WHAT IS THIS BULL!@#$?!

anywho, Hope you liked the gift Githnji :P
back up you go.
fml. sorry Volkuza, but we're gonna have to do the interview sometime later. my computer is literally BSOD'ing every 15 minutes. i cant do ANYTHING :| i guess i'l try to get to you after i get the thing checked out.
01/23/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Jarilo
fml. sorry Volkuza, but we're gonna have to do the interview sometime later. my computer is literally BSOD'ing every 15 minutes. i cant do ANYTHING :| i guess i'l try to get to you after i get the thing checked out.

No problem.

I'll try and be around.
01/23/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Volkuza

No problem.

I'll try and be around.

thanks for understanding.
Troll RP guide gets copied onto some other guide.

No credit is given.

All buttmads are working at full capacity.
01/23/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Jarilo

Just FYI, I am Iyaaku so if you see me online on Baenhoof, go ahead and poke me for an interview. There's a good chance I'm not doing anything worthwhile.
Hope your comp stops being derpy!