Change to t15 Ret 4p thoughts?

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5
Instead of changing the rotation and further complicating it I would love to see quality of life improvements to the rotation come from set bonuses. My dream would be TV resetting the duration of inquisition to max ala how Envenom works with SnD.
01/17/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Eh its not really a 'victory', I get the dev's desire to 'shake up the rotation' as you will, its just that I dont think it was done in the best way

it's far better than having to use DS and not being able to because you're near CC

Now I wish they make DP baseline and our sustaining dps would be better without touching our insane burst
01/17/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Nordiah
Instead of changing the rotation and further complicating it I would love to see quality of life improvements to the rotation come from set bonuses. My dream would be TV resetting the duration of inquisition to max ala how Envenom works with SnD.

Problems like this shouldnt be fixed with a set bonus, though I dont agree that Inq needs a mechanic like that

01/17/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Thermadin
Now I wish they make DP baseline and our sustaining dps would be better without touching our insane burst

It might just be me, but I also do not prefer a random proc as part of my basline dps like DP which has a far greater effect on dps than the Exo proc currently does.
01/17/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Nordiah

True but the rogue has two buffs to keep up instead of one that we have. He has SnD which as you pointed it basically gets to its max duration after an envenom and then they have rapture which you need to keep it up, just like we do with inq.

I like the fact that they reverted the set bonus, i really didn't like the thought of poping divine lols in single target situations.