[A-RP] recruitment CLOSED for now :)

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Have a Duskwood bump!
01/25/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Folcard
Have a Duskwood bump!

^-^ I need to find time to come out and see you guys! Totally awesome that yall are back and watching over Duskwood again :) *hug*
Bump!
This sounds really interesting actually. I've been looking for more of an exploration/archaeology based guild. Probably my favorite part of playing WoW is exploring and seeing the sights. I haven't been to Pandaria yet so I'm looking forward to checking out the new areas. I like running dungeons and raids on occasion also, so it really sounds like this guild has a good mix of everything I enjoy!
01/25/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Ilverron
This sounds really interesting actually. I've been looking for more of an exploration/archaeology based guild. Probably my favorite part of playing WoW is exploring and seeing the sights. I haven't been to Pandaria yet so I'm looking forward to checking out the new areas. I like running dungeons and raids on occasion also, so it really sounds like this guild has a good mix of everything I enjoy!

^-^ Well, if you'd like to join up (even if just to look around :) ) Then feel free to go to our site ( thelantern.enjin.com ) and read the rules/apply. The application is really for rp purposes and to weed out the folks that just want it for perks and things :)
Bump!
I'm actually going to be switching factions with my hunter so I'll likely be applying this coming weekend when I get that done. Looking forward to RPing with everyone soon, hopefully!

Edit: This is Ilverron, by the by.
I'm actually going to be switching factions with my hunter so I'll likely be applying this coming weekend when I get that done. Looking forward to RPing with everyone soon, hopefully!

Edit: This is Ilverron, by the by.

Sounds good! We look forward to meeting you ^-^. And you'll be joining just in time for us to host the first Three Lanterns Market in the Harbor :D
Bump!
Hm, as wilderness-loving lady worgen trapper, I think this character will fit in. Exploring/questing is my favourite part of the game anyway.

I'll be applying soon, I think c:
Hm, as wilderness-loving lady worgen trapper, I think this character will fit in. Exploring/questing is my favourite part of the game anyway.

I'll be applying soon, I think c:

Fantastic! We look forward to hearing from you :D
Many bumps! Handle it!
A bump goodnight! o/
01/16/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Lilynaria
We would love to ally with different guilds (both for our future Market-hosting endeavors and ICly things). So if you'd like to ally with an exploratory-type guild... feel free to contact us via in-game or through the guild site ^-^

You all seem like an awesome bunch and we'd love to be able to collaborate with you for future IC things! I'll be in touch :D
01/29/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Vandrysse
We would love to ally with different guilds (both for our future Market-hosting endeavors and ICly things). So if you'd like to ally with an exploratory-type guild... feel free to contact us via in-game or through the guild site ^-^

You all seem like an awesome bunch and we'd love to be able to collaborate with you for future IC things! I'll be in touch :D

^-^ That would be a-MAZ-ing! Def. be in touch! \o/
A bump!
Bumping before bed! Goodnight my lovelies ~
Support bump!
Mmm... frosted flakes! *waves good morning*
To the top!