My Goodbye Post

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
We will miss you, Brennvin. It's sad to see you go.
Fare well, Brennvin! I've always enjoyed your interactions with the community over the years. Good luck on your new endeavors!
Two things:

1) REAL 'goodbye posts' are supposed to be filled with rage. This one is decidedly not which makes me suspicious.

2) I'm kidding.

May the roads rise up to meet you,
May the winds be always at your back.
And when life finds you thirsty,
May you find a juicebox close to hand.

Farewell Brenn. May life bring you many cool, refreshing, delicious juiceboxes...with an overabundance of bendy straws!!!

/Gnomefist
Hope to see you in-game sometime! Don't forgive about us players, buddy.

Hope to see you soon and I hope things go well for you outside of this wonderful game.
Good luck, mate. A day w/out monitoring forums, banning idiots and sanctioning fools. You won't know what to do with yourself. :)
There are few people in my time at Blizzard I can say have been my best friends, and I think you should be super excited about being one of them. I'm going to miss you, buddy.
01/16/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Bashiok
There are few people in my time at Blizzard I can say have been my best friends, and I think you should be super excited about being one of them. I'm going to miss you, buddy.

You poor guy! So emotional, your mouth is dripping!

Just keep in touch with him and you'll be fine.
Goodbye.

Even though I don't know who you are, oops. Have a good one.
Best of luck to you!
I see a beautiful Company and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the coworkers for which I have much respect for,Dedicated, Passionate, prosperous and happy. I see that we hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their customers, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.

Just felt like sharing that ;)
I knew you not, but thanks for being a part of creating this wonderful game that we all enjoy.
You won't be forgotten,Brennvin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Good luck.
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.

Here's to hoping you find what you're looking for in your career. /cheers!
So long buddy.

Good luck, and take care out there.
Bye Brennvin. I'll miss seeing your avatar in the forums. I wish you the very best!

Doh. Totally misspelled your name. >_<
we were all hoping this was ghostcrawlers im qutting post. You will be missed good sir.
Good luck and have a good one!
Best of luck in the next chapter of your life. I'll miss you for sure.

/hug
Later bro!

From westside slave cube to eastside high-rise corner office with a view! Oh yeah you go dog!