My Goodbye Post

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
Best of luck to you! n_n
Thanks, and good luck!
may the light bless you on all your future endeavours
Good luck in your future endeavors. We're sad to see you go but happy to see you succeed.
Bye!
Safe travels on that road called life, good sir.

\o
While I'll certainly miss hanging around and chatting it up with you on a regular basis (SO many memories), I do look forward to hearing about your stories and experiences yet to come.

Stay awesome, Brennvin. It's been a true pleasure working with you these past few years. You deserve only the very best that life has to offer, no matter if you are here in Southern California, or back East pursuing your dreams. :)
Brennvin, best of luck to you!! It's never easy to say goodbye to friends and loved ones, even though you know you're making the right decision. I wish you only the best and hope that you're successful in your future endeavors!! Good luck!! ♥
Take care, Brennvin! Wishing you luck in all of your future endeavors. :)
Best of luck to you, Brennvin, wherever life's travels may take you. I appreciate everything you've done for the WoW community.
They say your name was Brennvin.
They say you were a sweet CM.
I never knew you... but you were family.
May your journey in the next world be filled with joy and beauty.
Farewell, Brennvin.

Many thanks, friend of the WoW community.

May your luckydo be with you...always.

/bow
Adieu, all best in your future working and personal Life.
Good luck, man. I don't think I ever had the opportunity to work with you, but from the sounds of things, I missed out. Best of luck in whatever comes your way :)
Good luck :)
I hardly knew you, but thank you for being a part of the community and although you are leaving Blizzard I hope you will continue to be part of the WOW community.

Godspeed and good luck.
Sorry if I'm not good at good byes... I know, How about see you soon?
Yea, sounds better. :)
Good luck in your next adventure. Fair thee well. Blessed Be and Merry Part.
May dollars in justice reanimate your cahrs. D2GD remembers, we will miss you.

-Kaylin (Kaylin@USEast, formerly Bob_the_Evil@USWest)
Bye Brennvin, you will be missed dearly.