My Goodbye Post

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 12 Next
Aww Bren, nooo. :( Well, I can't say I blame you at all. East coast is best coast, after all. Come on out here to us!
Take care and best of luck in your next career move!
Thank you very much for everything you've done, Brenn. Very best of luck to you.
Sad seeing another blue go, best of luck to you and may the shiny be with you!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧
I didn't know you but hope you do well where you are headed

let your heart travel lightly
Raise your glasses one more time.

Cheers, and farewell!
Take care, Americans aren't always looked upon favorably in that part of the world.
I hope this means you got a cool new job somewhere else. Preferably one that doesn't involve cat herding!

Good luck to you. All the best.
No one quits wow!!!!

And can i have your gold?

But seriously tnx n laters!
alright have a nice new life, hope everything goes well for you. make sure to not look back in regrets
It's /sadpanda to see someone that has been there practically forever heading out. (Anyone that's was there when I joined the Community Development department has been there 'forever' as far as I was concerned.)

Brennvin, you take care and wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.
Can I have your stuff?
A lot of negativity from the players on this thread. I dont understand how people can be so mean spirited towards others.

Anyway.

Good luck with whatever happens in the future. The game will surely miss you <3
A lot of negativity from the players on this thread. I dont understand how people can be so mean spirited towards others.

Anyway.

Good luck with whatever happens in the future. The game will surely miss you <3

As I've always said, Nothing wrong with the game, it's the community that's broken. That being said, those of us who have even an ounce of respect for those working at Blizzard will miss him and wish him the very best in his endeavors.
My grand slam was supposed to come with bacon............:(
Farewell, Anubisath Guardian of Tech support. You've been there making my WOW life easier for the whole of the time I've been playing. The best to you and yours.
It's great to see the blizzard team show such emotion towards a fellow employee. They are human after all ;)
Good luck and wished you have good times for the rest!