My Goodbye Post

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
Farewell Brennvin. Thank you for being a part of such a great phenomena which is WoW.
My friend, I hope you farewell.

We're already missing you.
I'm gonna miss you Brev, thanks for all your contributions here on the forums.
AMF
My friend, I hope you farewell.

We're already missing you.

I'm going to miss you so much. Now let me just go get an awesome new Tauren Marine avatar now that you're gone and won't see it.

>.>
Goodbye, good sir.
All these blue post make me sad :[ But wish you the best of luck on your ventures in the east!
:-)
Brennvin, did they freeze your account the second you walked out the door?

If you need a hand setting up a subscription just holla and I'll point you in the right direction.

Take it easy Kimosabe.
You make me want to Cry! You have always been one of my favorite blues! I really hope life goes great for you and good things come to you as well!

Cheers
/waves

I wish I was going too, displaced east coasters can be such a homesick lot.
I'll miss seeing your avatar around. Take care, glad you are willing to leave a fun comfort zone for the challenge your heart desires.
Best of luck on the right coast!
You do know that right now in the current economy it's not exactly wise to leave a good paying job!
Thanks for being part of this family, it was great to have you. :D!
can i have your stuf...

oh, it's not one of those threads!

fare thee well
Farewell, Brennvin!
Omggggg aww :(

Its depressing to see a cm go :(
Not gonna lie

I clicked this thread just as this song came up on my winamp:

http://youtu.be/z7uohBpxDbQ

I never knew you, but the timing....I think I may be shedding a few tears
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Godspeed.