Whats the point of a Paladin?

Paladin
What's the point of a paladin?

01/18/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Frostslick
those annoying bubbles.

Well, there you have it.
maybe they have best looking hair, and nice butt-plate?
In the right armor we can fool the enemy into thinking we are giant cobs of corn.
The op's message was deleted but the fact he was a frost mage, complaining about something.. makes me chuckle.
"I CAN'T KILL YOU IN FIVE SECONDS. I HAVE TO WAIT 10 WHOLE SECONDS NOW. GOD."
We make good flash lights
To die to mages, and other cute casters.

BENDOVER DO IT NOW
If this mage lost to a paladin.. thats just sad.
Point of pally is to go holy for pvp. With the burst being what it is having a bubble and plate as well as huge single target heals makes them the go to in rateds and arena.
Point of Pally is you will never be able to play Ret.Due to the !@#$y damage we were given.So if you like to heal go Pally.Dps wise don't do it cause there just %^-* compared to everyone elses damage.Will Blizzard fix this no why cause they don't give a !@#$ about Pallys anymore.Not after Cata came out anyways.
01/21/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Brutalíntent
Point of Pally is you will never be able to play Ret.Due to the !@#$y damage we were given.So if you like to heal go Pally.Dps wise don't do it cause there just %^-* compared to everyone elses damage.Will Blizzard fix this no why cause they don't give a !@#$ about Pallys anymore.Not after Cata came out anyways.

Really my guild runs 2 ret pallys, they seem to be fine, yes like warriors they have a high gear scale though.
Point of a pally?
To play protection spec, dominate battlegrounds and arenas and make everyone cowl and flee in terror as we approach them, knowing they are about to be absolutely destroyed by our OP-ness.
Oh wait, never mind…
Please people, lets be serious here.
The real reason for paladins is to see how long we can kite melees and then listen to them complaining and call us OP once they finally catch us. =)
To bubble for 8 or ten seconds, laugh at you, then run for our lives when the bubble gives.