Profession Kits *Taking Requests!*

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
01/28/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Flasherwang
give me a price on a LW kit

01/28/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Kursed
Would not give me a LW kit for free. Pretty rude if you ask me.

Sorry dear.
Update - Have 4 kits to make right now, almost done with one so then I'll have 3. Always taking requests unless I say I'm not! :P
Looks like you have some competition KAYLIAS
I wouldn't call it competition. I've sold plenty of kits and I'm sure I'll continue to do so. The demand for kits on this server is pretty high, there's enough room for all of us. I'm not hurting. :)
Whenever you want me to beat him up in a SW alley just say the word.
Kay thanks bb:)
Bumppp. Still selling kits, however, there is a line. Also now I have two level 1 guilds because there's not enough room to hold extra mats and have tabs for kits! :( So check out my sweet guild name :D

Edit: whenever my guild name shows up...
sent you an inv earlier today, but im still interested in that inscription kit
Make sure to hit me up anyway to make sure you're on the list...I get several adds a day and I don't really know who's who sometimes lmao. Also my guild is updated now!!!

like it Kursed?

Oh and some kits will take longer than normal, I'm pretty fast at cranking one out a day or every other day, I'm currently RaFing with someone but it won't take up all my time but it'll still be a while longer.

Thanks guys!
02/01/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Misspriss
Make sure to hit me up anyway to make sure you're on the list...I get several adds a day and I don't really know who's who sometimes lmao. Also my guild is updated now!!!

Anyone that has a problem with Misspriss is going to have to speak with me first.

Also

02/01/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Misspriss
I'm pretty fast at cranking one out a day or every other day
LOL omg kursed. :(
1-600 Eng Kit up for grabs, available right now. Someone bailed. First come first serve. 15k.
Bumps
Someone send her food.
Sold the Eng kit
Would you happen to have a JC kit for sale?
I don't have any pre-made, I only happen to have those if someone bails out. JC is 15k, I have like ten kits in queue right now but I can add that if you desire!
Okay! Add my battletag and we can talk more.:)