Best race for death knight?

Death Knight
1 2 3 7 Next
Not counting the Draenei cause they don't make any sense.
Human / Worgen for Alliance

Orc for horde

But really, don't play a DK. We're just so bad right now and next patch won't be any better.
Lol, I would say orc, troll, or belf just because we're so sexy. Idk about Khei but I've never had so much fun tanking before until I switched to blood tanking from my protadin.
And as for alli races, idk much about them but human for sure, broken racial passive.

Orc for horde

But really, don't play a DK. We're just so bad right now and next patch won't be any better.

I don't even.....
01/10/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Chingadasos
idk much about them but human for sure, broken racial passive.

While I am sure it is not the racial to which you are referring, I am loving Diplomacy this expansion.
Night elfs look cool but then also humans get the Auto Trinket
fem night elf if you plan on tanking
Human/Worgen DPS Alliance
Night Elf Tanking Alliance
Orc/Undead (Orc is preferable for Unholy) DPS Horde
Tauren Tanking Horde

Troll is also performing very well on many of the ToT Beast bosses.

Orc for horde

Play a flippin Death Knight when ever the fck you feel like playing one...

anyways nelfs have awesome animations and so do the undead. orcs look bad !@# in just about any armor and have awesome racials. and i guess if you are all about pvp and want that extra trink then go human...

Unholy is fantastic right now.

Frost is still squishy, albeit that we hit like a truck.

Lolblood.

In short, are you high?
Goblins, man...goblins. 1% passive haste, lowest prices from vendors on anything and rocket belt toys are where it's at. The mobile bank and awesome animations are just a bonus.
undead prob look the coolest but so do nelfs
Blood elf all the way, no one else has perfect flowing hair like us when we kill crap.
I'd say undead, love the racial passive, heals me all the time.
No love for dwarves I see.
I'm a Draenei from when we were having issues where I was doing double duty a bit of the time as a DPS and a Tank. Though of late I've just been dps. When I am tanking I love the racials because of how little hit I have and the heal does scale with total health. As a DPS I use the heal often, especially during progression kills with a ton of spell damage. As a Worgen I had the 1% crit sure but I rarely needed to actually use Darkflight. In PvE I can just as easily talent into desecrated ground to not need the human racials. So pass. Draenei is a bit of both and at least in PvE is generally awesome.
For Alliance:
Dwarf Makes the Best Blood DK due to that very use full cool down [Stoneform] and the mace Expertise increase is always nice if our BIS is a mace.

After that would be Humans for there CD [Every Man for Himself] and they get increased Expertise with both two handed and once handed maces and swords (our BIS for Blood is a sword right now)

Next up Night elf for the reduced chance at being hit from [Quickness].

As for DPS non of them provide a huge bonus as DKs do not rely on Crit (a Worgen racial) the best you are going to get is going for an Expertise bonus.

Gnomes provide no significant benefits.

For Horde:

Trolls make ok tanks when used right and the best DPS because of [Berserking] as it increases haste. (note this is best with Frost DKs as they have stronger DPS and haste is a big factor)

After that Orcs are fairly good not as good but close. To make the most out of Orcs you would go Unholy for [Command] for the increased pet damage. They also get bonus Expertise for axes, both one and two handed. after that they also have [Blood Fury] that increases damage done for 15 seconds making them very close to Trolls. They do make some good tanks as DKs are damage tanks though so do not count them out.

Taurens get more HP so for a Blood DK that would be nice as we are now stamina tanks. (to a point)

-finally we have Blood elves and Forsaken are up for both DPS and Tanking-

Forsaken get [Touch of the Grave] that will get you some more dps and hp when it procs its better for dps then tank as you will be attacking more then a blood DK dose, on top of that you get [Will of the Forsaken] which dose not actually share a CD with Lichborn so it can be used as you CC brake (note like Lichborn dose not brake all CCs like straight up stuns) or you can use it that and re talent you lv 56 talent.

As for Blood elf we get [Arcane Torrent] which I find surprisingly useful on a long list of situations. It silences foes withing an 8 yard radius around you and interrupts casting it also gives use 15 runic power but DKs already have 2 interrupts so its only if its to your taste.

Goblins have a belt that dose some damage but I am unfamiliar as to whether it comes any where close to a benefit

Edit: Draenei do make a viable tanking choice with [Gift of the Naaru] as a CD but being a HoT makes it lag far behind just about every CD we have it is affected by Vampiric Blood making it 25% or 40% when glyphed so I would put then one the same level as Taurns and Night elves.

If you would liked a full ranked order this is how I would classify them

Tank: #1 Dwarf, #2 Human, #3 Taurn, #4 Draenei, #5 Orc, #6 Night elf, #7 Forsaken, #8 Blood Elf, #9 Troll

Frost: #1 Troll, #2 Orc, #3 Forsaken, #4 Human, #5 Blood Elf, #6 Dwarf, #7 Worgen ( you are bound to have some Crit on you gear) The rest of the listed races have no viable stat benefits

Unholy: #1 Orc and #2 Troll the rest is the same as frost.

Best of luck choosing for yourself.