Affix stream! Moonkin/Mage with Cirranis

Mage
01/09/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Affx
not sure what's up but can't get it working now, another time :(
it was working just fine before i logged in to twitch. you had just entered a match and things were fine... then i logged in and everything went to poop. which makes me think it might have been something on my end.
There's been a week-long charity marathon going by the guys of Speedruns Live, and a LOT of people are viewing it. Twitch tends to come apart at the seams when it gets really busy and other streams will often go in and out, so it's probably that.
01/10/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Jkspiritlink
it was working just fine before i logged in to twitch. you had just entered a match and things were fine... then i logged in and everything went to poop. which makes me think it might have been something on my end.

Every time I joined a game my Skype d/c'd and I'd get a bit of lag and I think the stream would go down. Has never happened before. Reduced bitrate from 3k to 2k and it still happened. Probably just needed to restart my modem/router but didn't have the patience for it so I just stopped - another time!
testing settings
seems to be working! streaming wms
you have elephants im gonan DIE
magey magey
tune in, first thing i hear.

"i really think we can kill the shaman, through spirit link totem and everything. i think we can just keep tunneling him"

-_-
tune in, first thing i hear.

"i really think we can kill the shaman, through spirit link totem and everything. i think we can just keep tunneling him"

-_-

yayshams
whateva. at least shaman transmogs are good.

also good stream.. had to stop watching cuz rbgs are actually starting.
up for a bit
scumbag takes my mage dueling tip then ignores half my questions. :(
streaming 2400+ rbgs w/ bailamos/kollektiv/kollektiv etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/affix
gladiator push! mage/lock/shaman
starting again in an hourish
starting up again, black screen till i restart next game though :) join in!
STUPID LOCK HAD TO GO AGAINEPFJIWEJFPE F
glad pooshin
I better see some pro 90% SLT's affx