Arathorian Coalition <The Mantle Of War>

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
We are starting an aviary.
You are awesome Hellissa.
I am a very loyal guild leader who hasn't removed a (previously active at least) guild member. I'll still be waiting, just in case Stilwell returns to us. Someday.
We put the Awe in awesome.

And we have a club-house. No Forsaken!
Not another military guild, I swear it. We always treat our members like equals! We also have the best color. Everyone loves some red armor. It's such a passionate color! BE THE RED!
While Love is in the Air is coming up:

While the nobles have a tradition to marry for a trial year to ensure the partnership is blessed and meant to be, the tradition has began to spread to the lower class. Instead of it being a very serious commitment and testing the waters, the youth of the Highlands have taken to celebrating a widespread ceremony that mimics the tradition. Those that participate marry for a year and a day to see if the two are happy with once another, they either renew the marriage for another year and a day, or make the life long commitment between one another. If the marriage fails, both part ways and not a person looks down upon them for it!
If Nivinar posts in my own thread, do more people suddenly care?
Recruiting out in the world today! Horrah.
Good afternoon forum readers! If I have enough quiet time, I'll update Nivinar's radio while I'm at it.
this guild is awesome.
Helli and Miles in the same place.

Too much greatness, in my opinion.
Yarr harr fiddly dee.
Being a pirate is alright to be
Do what you want because a pirate is free!
You are a PIRATE!
I'm IRL pirate.

I have an eyepatch and I drink rum. Yarr.
We all sit in our super awesome base and talk about life. Maybe we'll have a tea party.
Looking for more fantastic creative people who enjoy having opinions and aren't afraid to share them. We like debate, we like people who aren't shy of being passionate. We love the strong voices of the different sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds!

Be all you can be!
Guild hit 23. We'll get there eventually.
While Love is in the Air is coming up:

While the nobles have a tradition to marry for a trial year to ensure the partnership is blessed and meant to be, the tradition has began to spread to the lower class. Instead of it being a very serious commitment and testing the waters, the youth of the Highlands have taken to celebrating a widespread ceremony that mimics the tradition. Those that participate marry for a year and a day to see if the two are happy with once another, they either renew the marriage for another year and a day, or make the life long commitment between one another. If the marriage fails, both part ways and not a person looks down upon them for it!

You hear this, Highlanders? Go out there and find another Arathorian to hug!