Potential Transfers Check Here for Raid Times

Aerie Peak
Why is this thread not sticky yet? Vote it up.
01/30/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Klowded
Why is this thread not sticky yet? Vote it up.

Nobody has recenty beaten the elite four, so Professor Oak hasn't applied his stickyness.
It's a bit weird to see the raid times for my guild in the format they are in, since we have 4 teams.

Our "progression" team (We'll call it Team 1):

Tues/Wed/Thurs, 4-7:30 PM server

Team 2:

Tues/Wed, 4-7 PM server

Team 3:
Wed, 4:30-7:30 PM, Sat 6-9 AM

Team 4:

Sun/Mon, 3:30-6:30PM

Teams 2-4 are all similarly progressed (with team 4 lagging slightly since it's our "new" team.)
It's a bit weird to see the raid times for my guild in the format they are in, since we have 4 teams.

Our "progression" team (We'll call it Team 1):

Tues/Wed/Thurs, 4-7:30 PM server

Team 2:

Tues/Wed, 4-7 PM server

Team 3:
Wed, 4:30-7:30 PM, Sat 6-9 AM

Team 4:

Sun/Mon, 3:30-6:30PM

Teams 2-4 are all similarly progressed (with team 4 lagging slightly since it's our "new" team.)

I grouped em up cuz the only purpose of the thread is just to demonstrate to people when we have active people raiding, not exactly who or what subsect, as long as the sizes are the same. I'll try to make a distinction for the progression team tho when i get to work tomorrow.
Still no sticky?
<The Conclave> [A] {10}
Saturday: 5:30-8:30 PM
Sunday: 5:30-8:30 PM
Added ur conclave stuff
Thank you.
Minor note: The Seraphim's raid time is wrong. We only raid till 8:30 server time.
Needs more sticky reports
Sticky plz
Minor note: The Seraphim's raid time is wrong. We only raid till 8:30 server time.

Fixd. Would have fixed earlier, but the trolling got really slow on this forum what with people actually trying to do things in game, and I thus had no reason to even look.
Voted up for you guys, great idea.
Cmr changed sundays times 5-9 now. Thanks bud
Hi there.

Tabula Raza has one 10 man progression team that goes

Wednesdays 6 to 8 server
Thursdays 6 to 8 server.

We do usually extend to 830 server...but depends.
Just throwing this in here as well -

The Convert to Raid Guilds have over 30 teams (two of them being 25man) and there are various teams raiding every night of the week, and various times as well! Something for just about anyone, with various levels of progression.

The main thread to look at that is located here: http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewforum.php?f=57

Happy Raiding!
Cmr changed sundays times 5-9 now. Thanks bud

Hi there.

Tabula Raza has one 10 man progression team that goes

Wednesdays 6 to 8 server
Thursdays 6 to 8 server.

We do usually extend to 830 server...but depends.

Updated for both of you.

Just throwing this in here as well -

The Convert to Raid Guilds have over 30 teams (two of them being 25man) and there are various teams raiding every night of the week, and various times as well! Something for just about anyone, with various levels of progression.

The main thread to look at that is located here: http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewforum.php?f=57

Happy Raiding!

I put in a direct link to that read-only google calendar page to give people a pretty decent 'aerial' view of your times.
d(^_^o) Thanks Chaingirl!
looking for west coast team due to relocation to seattle. Braxx lvl 90 fury warrior w/tank os.
<Dragons Brethren>[A]{10}
Sat: 2:30-5:30+ PM
Sun: 2:30-5:30+ PM

We only require people to have the 3 hours open for raid, but often go longer when we can.