Realms Unavailable/Urgent Maintenance

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
We’re aware the following realms are not currently available, and we’re working to investigate the cause and bring them back up as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and will provide further updates as they become available.

Aegwynn
Akama
Chromaggus
Draka
Drak'thul
Eitrigg
Garithos
Gundrak
Hakkar
Jubei'Thos
Khaz Modan
Korgath
Kul Tiras
Malorne
Mug'thol
Muradin
Rexxar
Runetotem
Saurfang
Thorium Brotherhood

UPDATE:

We are aware that several additional realms not listed are also experiencing issues. While we have no updates available at this time, please be advised that the appropriate team is working to resolve it as soon as possible and it's a very high priority. We'll also provide updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the update!
More work? Yes melord. Job's done!
Dang lets get this fixed mang.

/watch?v=d8h9HyoZAa4
01/09/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Bellera
Thanks for the update!

Yep, was wondering whats up. Thanks Bashiok!
Don't knock Khadgar off line
Thanks for the update!
umm...ok, sure... pls fix asap :)
cheers
interesting.
/sigh

My Realms never offline. Although I really wish it was.
Cant log into Stormreaver.
Add Blackhand and Earthen Ring to the list, getting booted when selecting character.
nice to see that this is being looked into.
Eldre'Thalas is not on your list but my toon outside org is lost in spirit form.
01/09/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Zarcolix
More work? Yes melord. Job's done!

Build more farms!
my server is acting up now since the other's went offline i loged out and wont let me log back in either saying world server is down or a character with that name alreaddy exsist
they should pay us for days like this a worked hard at work and only thing i was going to do is play wow but nope wow crashed and they trying to fix it that was like idk 4hurs ago anyone have any idea of epa when wow is going back on line ?
its beacuse that means crz is down so you cant go anywhere but non crz zones