Barth alliance is DEAD

Barthilas
Why did this happen?
Early BC all over again, most of the staple progression guilds from previous expansion vanished or gone 10man.
gig carried your faction for pve, they died and went to their favourite raiding format - 10man. pvp on horde too

now all you have is when bored smash horde (lol)
Nah we're just dead but I'm too lazy to change the website
No Dice #1
01/17/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Jaii
No Dice #1

dd dddd dd d d
no dice heart of barthilas~
It's on the rise homies
Yes, it's dying a slow death it seems.
We left for 'greener pastures' with more than a little reluctance, but recruitment was near impossible towards the end of our time on Barth Alliance.

The great vicious cycle of a dying realm/faction: No recruits > No raids > No progression > No recruits.

Quite sad, Barth Ally was really great when we came over 2 years ago (but then again, in comparison to Thaurissan Alliance...heh).

I wish they'd condense some oceanic servers and be done with it. If we can't have decent ping-times, we at least could have decent population and balance to soothe us.
Ah Thaurissan alliance, logged in to an alt I left there once recently. Hardly any 90s at all.
Time to go Troll I think, always liked that orange owlkin form.
Trolls aren't cute!! :c
01/18/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Nakazra
Trolls aren't cute!! :c

I can make anything cute.
ITT !@#$ guilds complaining about servers, if you have the progression they will come to you. try harder get better stop crying.

Barth is fine if everyone was on one faction so stop being plebs xfer horde and boost the AH for me xoxo
Everything you ever post on these forums decreases my opinion of you
i love you to hunnybuns
rather not raid then be horde true story
Still here.
01/18/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Soulyouth

wish granted, next
01/18/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Soulyouth

I was rather not raid than be 10 man.