Low-Level Instances for Farming

Professions
I was wondering, is it still possible to access low-level Deadmines, SFK, and SM for cloth farming purposes?
I don't know the answer to this ...I can't remember at what level locks acquire the summon spell, but have you tried to recruit a low level lock to summon you into its instance?
01/04/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Synchrony
I was wondering, is it still possible to access low-level Deadmines, SFK, and SM for cloth farming purposes?

Set dungeon difficulty to 5-man normal.
All dungeons are accessible, you just have to know where the entrance is.
01/05/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Keeblik

Set dungeon difficulty to 5-man normal.

^This. I regularly farm these for cloth and transmog items
you can access any instance, you just have to know the entrance....some could be difficult like stockade as its inside the city, not sure if you can fly into that. So far i did the below....

As affliction all I been doing in Tab, FelFire

Stockade - wool
Uldaman - Silk + mageweave
Zul'Farrak - Mageweave, in the central zone click on the graves
01/08/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Affides
you can access any instance, you just have to know the entrance....some could be difficult like stockade as its inside the city, not sure if you can fly into that

Pretty sure you can, but you need to avoid flight patrols and pray to the gods you don't get dismounted prior to entering the entrance.
01/04/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Synchrony

Yes.. You would get on your mount and go to the door of the instance. Once there walk through the portal.
you can access any instance, you just have to know the entrance....some could be difficult like stockade as its inside the city, not sure if you can fly into that

Pretty sure you can, but you need to avoid flight patrols and pray to the gods you don't get dismounted prior to entering the entrance.

Stockades portal is inside a building and is surrounded by guards. Not sure if the guards inside the instance are hostile or not. I would guess they would have to be neutral for queue though.

Wailing Caverns would give the same level of materials and with less hassle for Horde.
01/08/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Lorisha
Wailing Caverns would give the same level of materials and with less hassle for Horde.

Wailing Caverns is chock full of non-humanoids though. So cloth drops will be greatly reduced.