Hero of Shattrath - still obtainable?

Achievements
Was looking up this achievement to see if it was still obtainable and I'm reading a few mixed reports, although I think some of them are just from people having two characters who were exalted with both factions and the account wide achievements rolled it over.

Can anyone confirm/deny if this FoS is still obtainable? Wondering if it's worth my time to go through with it or not.
Level up another Shattrath city rep on a second toon and you'll get it. It's how I got mine, thanks to account-wide achievements.
01/07/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Pyrogenic
Level up another Shattrath city rep on a second toon and you'll get it. It's how I got mine, thanks to account-wide achievements.

.... Wish I had've known that when I finished it off 2 months ago.
01/07/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Devïance

.... Wish I had've known that when I finished it off 2 months ago.

I didn't actually know I had received it until I looked in my feats of strength about a week ago. It's the only explanation as to why I got it, because my shelfed level 85 priest had Scryers exalted.

Dang that's an idea - thank you!! Guess my DK has a job to do now lol
01/07/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Pyrogenic
I didn't actually know I had received it until I looked in my feats of strength about a week ago. It's the only explanation as to why I got it, because my shelfed level 85 priest had Scryers exalted.

There was a bug where when people zoned into instances they were automatically granted some random achievements, one of them being Hero of Shattrath and others ranging from Gold Challenge Modes to Naxxramas 25 clears. Are you sure that wasn't the case? I'm just curious for myself before grinding back through hated on my druid. For the sake of my time, I hope this is true!

Are you sure? The achievement doesn't have the blue border.