Heroic Sha Mount and Hatchling for FREE?!

Aerie Peak
romoreas#1535

To celebrate Aerie Peak's enduring progression, and our server commitment to 25-man raiding, <Uprising> is now offering the Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent and Thundering Serpent Hatchling for FREE! All members of Aerie Peak are welcome to join <Uprising> for two weeks to get these incredible items at no cost!

This offer is also a belated "thank you" to the server, who welcomed <Uprising> with open arms upon our return. Here's to 25-man raiding and another great year of WoW!

Contact romoreas#1535 for your free invite!
can I add you just so we can cyber late at night
Due to an overwhelming response, <Uprising> has decided to drop the price of the Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent to 0 gold! Wow!
What if you really really loved me Berg? I know you wouldn't want to Gkick me if you loved me!
Truly unbelievable! This cannot possibly be! For a limited time, due to the OVERPOWERING, IMPOSSIBLE amount of interest in this INCREDIBLE, MIND-BENDING mount, <Uprising> is now selling the Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent for an obscenely low price: 0 gold! Oh my GOD! Somebody get me a Bayer because I must be having a heart attack!

Get the Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent TODAY!
Are you Billy Mays?
01/19/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Zomgawarlock
Are you Billy Mays?

I doubt it. If he were, we would be getting NOT ONE, BUT TWO! mounts for the obscenely low low price of 10,000 gold. Also, I see no mention of shipping and handling not included.
01/19/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Dmom
Are you Billy Mays?

I doubt it. If he were, we would be getting NOT ONE, BUT TWO! mounts for the obscenely low low price of 10,000 gold. Also, I see no mention of shipping and handling not included.

it's the repair fee's you gotta pay the raiders (gotta read the fine text)
Greetings-

As glad as I am that we have a guild on Aerie Peak willing to sell achievement mounts, could you all finish up Gold Medal Stormstout Brewery so the pet would be available too?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/aerie-peak/Uprising/achievement#15079:15151:a6634

Thanks!
We can sell you the pet! lol XD
01/21/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Sciatika
We can sell you the pet! lol XD

Greetings-

But alas, you cannot sell the mount - you have the opposite problem. I'm seeking the two-for-one deal! =)
Despite my many efforts to prevent <Uprising> from participating in Challenge Modes, We Got Gold! Thundering Serpent Hatchling is now available to be purchased from our Guild Vendor at no additional cost. For only 0 gold, get the mount AND the pet!

Here is a list of more of the special items that can be purchased from our Guild Vendor, all at no additional cost to you:

Dark Phoenix Hatchling
Armadillo Pup
Lil' Tarecgosa

Contact us TODAY!

romoreas#1535
Berg#1717
UPDATE: Check out our Extended Mogu'shan Vaults Loot Pass, available for 100,000 gold, described here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764346941
Bump for FREE mounts and pets! Thank you, Aerie Peak!
YOLO
wat
Greetings-

I just got Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent and Thundering Serpent Hatchling from Uprising today after about 3 days of moderate to heavy dailies with a guild tabard. Easily done between my guild's raid days for the week.

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck in the next tier!