[A-RP]<The Scarlet Hammer>-Exitus Acta Probat

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Good morning Scarlets.
01/28/2013 05:41 AMPosted by Cassarian
Good morning Scarlets.

Good morning, Charl-... Oh wait.
Cassarian, you seem unusually and suspiciously friendly for a Scarlet. I've got my Eye on you. o_O.
01/28/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Ceriseth
Cassarian, you seem unusually and suspiciously friendly for a Scarlet. I've got my Eye on you. o_O.

Naw, she's pretty nice...unless you get on her bad side...mwahaha. Joking...or am I...
01/28/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Ceriseth

Cassarian is a genuinely nice person, and you can keep your eye on me all you wish.

01/28/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Morvayn
Good morning Scarlets.

Good morning, Charl-... Oh wait.

You wound me </3
*pops into vent, hears Cass say something about getting a pearl necklace when she was 16*
01/28/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Morvayn
*pops into vent, hears Cass say something about getting a pearl necklace when she was 16*

Morvayn...really?
Hey man, you're the one that said it! I still found it funny that Elandir was the first to notice Bellsa's pearl necklace and say something about it though.
I really need to stop pulling all nighters.
Wrath is no vice when inflicted on the deserving.
Ah, the first guild recruitment post of the day. *stamps with the Karnstein seal*
Up we go, you zealous fanatics. Raise the mizzen high, and whatnot. Full nautical knots ahead.

-insert "ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg" here-
Up we go, you zealous fanatics. Raise the mizzen high, and whatnot. Full nautical knots ahead.

The Light wills it, and thus it must be done.

The Light wills it, and thus it must be done.

We obey without question.
To question is to doubt, to doubt is to lose faith, to lose faith is a dangerous thing. For one to lose faith is a dangerous thing...Anyone who poses a threat shall face...me...
02/01/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Ailardan
To question is to doubt, to doubt is to lose faith, to lose faith is a dangerous thing. For one to lose faith is a dangerous thing...Anyone who poses a threat shall face...me...

This thread has so much zeal.
Good afternoon Scarlets :)
Boo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmwhIYiPVxg

Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmwhIYiPVxg

Enjoy.

That was beautiful Karob. Bravissimo!