[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
01/17/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Malothis
diablo 3 time awaits!

ew.
Some interesting and entertaining things that have happened to me in game (largely mechanics wise) has prompted me to write a couple and make them IC.

Prepare for a couple short story blurbs.
im enjoying diablo 3
Guild initiation for those members who hit 90 will be to see how long they can survive against Crithto after Sami or Perfection sics him on them.

Failing to survive, of course, won't result in being kicked. If it did, we'd all have to /gquit and I'd have to disband the guild. XD
Guild initiation for those members who hit 90 will be to see how long they can survive against Crithto after Sami or Perfection sics him on them.

Failing to survive, of course, won't result in being kicked. If it did, we'd all have to /gquit and I'd have to disband the guild. XD

I like this.

Make it happen.
Never RP'd or even talked to anyone from this guild, but I have always heard good things about them.

Bump for them.
Never RP'd or even talked to anyone from this guild, but I have always heard good things about them.

Bump for them.

Thank you! Sadly, I have yet to have a good opportunity to really interact with any of the guilds that are situated north of Stormwind, or outside Kalimdor. :( It's something I'm trying to work on, now that holidays are over and I can resettle again.

I've always liked your posts, though. Your warrior PvP thread did help me a ton in improving my own gameplay, and be less bad.
01/19/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Samirex
Your warrior PvP thread did help me a ton in improving my own gameplay, and be less bad.

Glad to hear people read it!
its fun to face rogue real id friends from horde side in a random bg. need to make a feature so i can face my hordie friends more often!
No RPPvP event tonight, because Jal and I are a bit burned out from Dalaran. Next week, though, it should be continuing again.

This gives me time to get some RP in on Sam, power leveling on an alt, and work on some recruitment stuff.
I'm gonna have to put an alt in this guild one of these days.
For only working on that alt for half a day, I think I've made some wonderful progress.

Watch out, Cyllan. When I catch up to you, I'm dragging you to 80 kicking and screaming.

01/20/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Lurvantis

:D
01/20/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Lurvantis

Sounds like the Perfect plan.

*Badumtish*
Steve Harvey is -amazing-.
Good luck with your guild, Sami.
This is a short story based on the events in Northrend just last week. I'm sure everyone remembers all those phasing issues we had due to lag or CRZ, right? Well, Vellarae managed to escape my killing blow thanks to it. So I made it IC. Enjoy!

Normally, it was quite chilly in the lands of Northrend. Some areas lacked snow to show for it, and in the back of her mind, that had always seemed rather unfair. Today, though, she could feel the sweat down her back, and the clothing under her armor sticking to her skin. The muscles in her arms and back seemed as though they were on fire, and still she swung her sword about, parrying and thrusting and hacking as she fought. A trickle in her side let her know that someone's blade had slipped through the less protected part of her armor, just under her arm, and the wound stung as her sweat was worked inside it.

Arrows hissed back and forth over her head, and magics of all kinds whirled around her as their users traded spell for spell, and she ignored it all. Samirex kept her attention on the elven mage before her, a female of slight build and red hair. The two had chased each other across the battlefield in the Grizzly Hills, each struggling to gain the upper hand, before Samirex had finally won out. The vanguard used her advance to force her opponent to the outside edges of the conflict itself. The mage staggered. Samirex brought her sword down and across in a wide arc....

And buried it into the bloodied, trampled earth as the elf suddenly faded from existance right in front of her.

Samirex stared, stunned, as her mind tried to comprehend what just happened. "Damnit!"
do we need a new catchphrase for the title?
I'm thinking of one. My brain just isn't working today.

Pengu needs to earn his keep if he wants to keep being in the title.