[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
what does pengu have to do?
does he need to throw a ring into the molten core? starting an epic quest called the fellowship of pengu?
^ I like this idea.
Only if he can have part of his wing-flipper-thing bitten off by a crazy gnome.
that sounds like to much work. maybe he will just disenchant the ring and call it a day.
No more of that laziness. If we have to work harder, so does he.
too late, he got some strange dust from it.
Who is this Pengu you speak of?
He thinks he's a big deal around here. The joke's on him, though.
Coron.

We take pants in arenas tomorrow! :D
My hunter is one step closer to being geared for arenas.

Also, I know who you are. Quit policin' my thread. >:[ Seriously, it was funny at first, now it's just sad. Get a hobby or something.
Sami, bad news : /

Few of my fam are headin' over seas, and I'm gonna be spendin' a lot of my time helpin' them, wont be able to get on until at least friday

If possible, we can take pants then?
We may take pants then, but I hope you can make it during the day (Mountain Time US) cause I'm driving four hours that night to get the boyfriend to drill.
I'd say these guys are well trained, but they clearly aren't if it's ALL gone.

Yeah, I said it.
Bump before bed. Can finally do LFR on my hunter. x_x

Coron, I better see you on tomorrow during the day. I don't know how well I can arena with a mobile hotspot connection in a hotel, and that's where I'll be Saturday. We might have to try to take all the pants Sunday and Monday night. <3
Coron, I better see you on tomorrow during the day. I don't know how well I can arena with a mobile hotspot connection in a hotel, and that's where I'll be Saturday. We might have to try to take all the pants Sunday and Monday night. <3

Sounds good!

Hopfully things will clear up on my end by then <3

All the glorious pants!