[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
We have some of the most interesting, and possibly most inappropriate, conversations in this guild chat that I have ever seen. I'm so glad my guys have such an awesome sense of humor, I'd never get away with this anywhere else. XD
I thought this restart wouldn't last more than 15 minutes.

I feel lied to.
Man, I miss all sorts of things when people send invites to the wrong toon.

Seems I also miss out on PvP stuff when I go out to drink.

</3
Was a long weekend. Glad to be home. x_x

Also, Sifr has done a horrible thing by getting me to burr tank. I feel like a rabid wild animal that's been set loose in a crowded mall. >:]

Also, Sifr has done an awesome thing by getting me to burr tank. I feel like a rabid wild animal that's been set loose in a crowded mall. >:]

Hey Sam. I found a typo in your post. I fixed it for you. :D
hi.
Man, I miss all sorts of things when people send invites to the wrong toon.

Seems I also miss out on PvP stuff when I go out to drink.

</3

It's a sign. You better start playing dat woryar woman! ;{}
Bad Lip Reading is amazing. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1kq6CA_38
But I wanted to play my HUNTER.

Everyone else sends invites to both. XD
sami y u play huntderp.
Because it's fun, and I'm halfway decent at it.

Coron and I took pants, and managed to take our own back by the time we were done. If you happen to see a demolock and SPriest team out there, where the lock is the one fighting and the SPriest is hiding behind pillars, you focus the crap out of the priest.

He's being carried. Lazy little twerp.
01/28/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Samirex
Because it's fun, and I'm halfway decent at it.

hunter? fun?

hahahahaha.

Just kidding. :p
My post got removed :[
I think waking up at 0200 to get to work is gonna KILL me eventually.

It'll probably be easier when I've gotten my car fixed, and the cruise and environment control system work like they're supposed to. That O2 sensor is gonna be a PAIN.

01/28/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Lurvantis
My post got removed :[

This made me sad. I like it when people not in my guild come to bump my thread. They're just jealous!
This new job of mine is going to prove rather exhausting for the first few weeks. I apologize if I'm not on as much as I usually am. I'll try to commit a couple hours in the evening, if possible, but nothing is set in stone.

On an unrelated note. I'm almost done honor gearing my hunter. Then I can work on leveling a couple alts. :D Jack-of-most-trades, yo.
Another ungodly early, miserably cold drive. Now off to more computer training.

POWERPOINT RANGER HOOAH! /zooms off
caw caw caw
Sometimes you just want to be a nelf. and other times? a forsaken.
i did my guild deed for today, added trillium to the vault.
My goal for the weekend is to try to get my druid into Outland, if not all the way into Northrend, and try to get some recruiting done.

Key word being "try." I'll be in training for this new job for a couple months. x_x