[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
02/18/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Türin
Hello, people I do not know! I've joined the parade of saying random hellos in your thread.

It is a parade celebrating st. pengu, dontcha know?
02/18/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Türin
Hello, people I do not know! I've joined the parade of saying random hellos in your thread.

A surprising number of people actually do this, and I've never figured out why. But I always appreciate the random bumps and nods. :D
I'm batman.
So I got into an instance, and the group was already in the middle of a fight. I know it's a little confusing when people come in mid-fight, so I didn't say anything as I went into burr form to start clawing things up.

It was as the DPS CONTINUED to tank that I said "You can stop now, you have an actual tank." His response was "NO U."

So I left the instance. Is it wrong that I don't feel bad?
nahh i dont think so sami
So I got into an instance, and the group was already in the middle of a fight. I know it's a little confusing when people come in mid-fight, so I didn't say anything as I went into burr form to start clawing things up.

It was as the DPS CONTINUED to tank that I said "You can stop now, you have an actual tank." His response was "NO U."

So I left the instance. Is it wrong that I don't feel bad?

Nope

You should have pulled a large mob and then brought them back. Sure, you might die, but then the aggro goes to them and you watch as they die horribly.

I would have been proud.
Bump
lets go blackmoon lets go. lets go blackmoon lets go....okay i cant fill in the cheerleader role guys, we need to appoint a new one.
Vex makes an awesome cheerleader.

And Malo, if you don't like how I schedule things on the calendar, you can do it yourself. 8D <3
Up the page!
Up the page even more!
Coron, I need to teach you to post more than one sentence. It'll keep your posts from getting reported, cause we got a hater in here somewhere.
Requesting clearance to land my airplane in your section, named 'voice chat'.
Tronei, I can't give you that info if you aren't logged in. Fix yo'self. XD
02/20/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Samirex
Coron, I need to teach you to post more than one sentence. It'll keep your posts from getting reported, cause we got a hater in here somewhere.

*Hatersgonnahate.gif*
Watch me strut through your thread and bump it with mah face!
And it is off to work for me! Good luck to all those who are going to the Kun Lai events. I shall be in tonight and hopefully still have the chance to crack a few heads. :D

Stupid work.