<Requiem of the Fallen> [A-10m] LF Healer

Kel'Thuzad
Requiem of the Fallen (6/6 MSV) (4/6 HoF) (3/4 ToES) is looking to recruit a healer (Minimum 485 ilvl) for our 10m core. We'd like a healer that has a good dps set as well, or that is working on a dps set. Preferred classes: shaman, priest, monk, but all are welcome if you have experience and know the fights.

Current raid time is Tues/Wed 7PM Server time (9PM EST).

If you're interested, you can either reply here or whisper me in game.

Battletag: EnigmaVortex#1712

If I'm not online, you can try to whisper our raid leader, Dromio, or send me mail in-game.
Feel free to add Dromio on Real ID: drewamongthefence@gmail.com or Battletag: Endorphins#1445
bump..
bump..!
We are still looking!
bump!
I'm going to be switching to your server either tonight or tomorrow night, and will be looking to get in a raiding guild. If any interest let me know!
we are currently looking for a full time healer resto shaman is actually preferred for our current comp. 6/6 2/6 atm raid sunday monday and wednesday 7:30-10:30pm server feel free to shoot me an ingame mail any time!
02/06/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Doogal
I'm going to be switching to your server either tonight or tomorrow night, and will be looking to get in a raiding guild. If any interest let me know!

I am definitely interested!! Please add me on my battletag: EnigmaVortex#1712. I will be on tonight but not tomorrow night so just whisper me tonight or later this afternoon and we can talk about it.