No Escape ((OOC/Sign Ups)) #2

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next
Whenever I type as Rysill I listen to Want You Gone by GLaDOS. I have no Idea why but the song just gives me a "Rysill"-ish feel and gives me inspiration for ideas. Whatever gets me writing I suppose ^^;
02/03/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Valamunre
Fun thing, I'm actually going to see Muse in March.

And you're going to invite your favorite death knight to it.
02/03/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Valamunre
Every time I hear that song title, I think of fire sprinklers. I don't know why.

I do the same, which is why I'm using it as a backdrop as I write. I'm not a big pop music person but every once in a great while I find one I like.
just saying....one word RAVENS
02/03/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Rakmisuul

Are cool birds yes.

Oh you're talking about sports. Nevermind.
02/03/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Silvestris

Are cool birds yes.

Oh you're talking about sports. Nevermind.

lol yessss
02/03/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Dristis
And you're going to invite your favorite death knight to it.

Can I get you a t-shirt instead? I mean, my other ticket is already occupied, and I think that person would be none to happy if they didn't get to see them.
02/03/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Valamunre
Can I get you a t-shirt instead? I mean, my other ticket is already occupied, and I think that person would be none to happy if they didn't get to see them.

Gragh. I suppose so...
Quoth the Raven: Nevermore.
Quoth the Raven: Come at me, bro.
Quoth the Raven: I only paid half my electric bill this month.
Quoth the Raven: Something wicked this way comes.

--Charles Dickens
Finally, something that Dristis can obliterate.

I love being Frost sometimes.
will write response in morning
Sorry I haven't posted yet, will do so tomorrow
I'm actually upset about not being able to do PT this morning basically having a nap time because my chain of command is dumb.
I think I will wait on Erani to post, I was going to have Dalf grab her and throw into one of those escape pod things Silvy mentioned in her post, but that would be g-modding so I don't want to do that withour Erani's permission:P
Guys I'm sorry for not posting.

College has me in a bit of a stump, but hopefully I will be able to get a post up some time later today when I get back :D
Dristis, do you mind if Annalin steals Adrian's gun, just for a few seconds? If Silv's ok with it, can Annalin shoot the door lock off, since the alarms are already going off?

EDIT: I posted and I did have Annalin use Adrian's rifle to blast the door lock off, and if that's not ok, I will change it.
Posted! will post as Erani either later tonight or tomorrow morning

Edit: OH whoops! I forgot to ask Val's permission to drag Nek along! Sorry! I'll edit it if you'd like!

Speaking of which:

I think I will wait on Erani to post, I was going to have Dalf grab her and throw into one of those escape pod things Silvy mentioned in her post, but that would be g-modding so I don't want to do that withour Erani's permission:P

I give you permission to do so!