Level 70 twink guild (horde)

Emerald Dream
can i be in your club
01/30/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Snorlaxqt
What classes are good? Non healers, but i was thinking about Ele shaman, Boomkin or Hunter, what are your thoughts cause i played a Ret [Which I loved] during cata. but idk. Mind informing me a little more?

I laughed about the "non healers" part & you mention boomkin, & shaman. They are both capable of some pretty good healing even while dps spec'd & pretty much unkillable. Any class that has the capability of an actualy heal, (of course outside of 2nd wind, recupe, etc is not what I mean) dominates & are pretty annoying in the BG's.

Just play which ever class you would want to play that will allow you to enjoy your toon more, maybe have you want to play it more.
01/30/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Magrîm
ooooo your recruitin, i got a dwarf im goin to get to 60 or 70

Yes we are recruiting 60's & 70's to try to help both brackets & start doing raids at level. In Cata (some here in MoP as well) we did raids at 70 (with a cross realm twinks) with full clears of BT & Sunwell in under an hour & a half with 25.

I would like to see the 60's & 70's start raiding again. It's been difficult getting them to be on at the same time for events. MoP still has people interested so most still want to play on their max cap 90 toons.
01/31/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Jåo
hmmm, shaylinn got a paldin in your guild now, yall need a tank?

01/31/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Magrîm
woulda yall need a tank or a dps for 60/ 70 raids? not sure what level you guys raid most often on

Shay here...

I prefer people to chose a class they want to play & spec to their choice. I want you to enjoy the character you create.

With that being said, at 70 (only) raiding a 2nd tank would be needed for some boss fights. I currently have been the MT in the raids due to me being mitigation cap'd with some decent HP. The 60's is entirely up to you, we have people that have tanks & heals with a DPS spec to go along with it. The healers we do have are pretty OP as it is. Currently we are running our 60's through the old content with our mains but would like to do 60 only.

We are a pretty relaxed guild & thats the way I like it. I don't hold people down to spec's or class & that keeps the drama away, atleast from my experience.

P.S If you don't see me respond for a bit it's due to me being at my job. If interested you can ask anyone in the guild for an invite.
02/02/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Magrîm
alright, i generally like to heal and tank, makes me feel useful so ill see if i can get ether up to 70 i suppose, i also got a shaman in the guild ill be gettin up to 60 thatll be dps/healer for raids of the 60 variety

Yea I totally understand, & feel the same way. You have a shaman in our guild at this moment ?
01/29/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Shaylínn
YOAWR

*Yer

*yoawr