Best WoW Character Selection?

Warrior
Obviously, the best WoW character selection... class wise... will be a Warrior.

Now, what about race?

HUMAN?

TAUREN?
On paper, Human. You get an extra trinket for PVP, and the rep grind is so much faster. You also get a boost to expertise with maces/swords which helps hit that soft cap a little faster.

That said, I race changed my human warrior to worgen when cata came out, because I like being a werewolf.
I like Worgen, but I do not like their 2h animations. They look very strange when moving. Gnome warriors are cool if you're into that kinda thing.
Why not
two warriors?
FEMTAUR
01/15/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Mark
two warriors?

Why not? I have 4 rogues(only 2 at 90), 2 shaman, and 2 DKs(working on a 3rd). :P
01/15/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Mark
two warriors?

I got two warriors, this guy and an 85 orc warrior.

This class is a blast to level, i had more fun leveling my second warrior 1-85 as arms for questing and prot for dungeons than i did any of my other alts.
I have
More than one
as well.
It's good times^
That being said, just roll what you want. They all have an interesting goodie for PVE or PVP.

But...Orc is the master race.
Blood Elf and Undead.

/thread
If going SMF Fury, go Femdead, if not go Orc.
I've always thought Arms/Fury male orc warriors were beast, and prot male taurens.
Night Elf.

Shadowmeld is great for when things get kinda hairy in PvE and is a valuable tool in hold-the-node style BG's. Gives you an element of surprise when someone tries to cap, thinking it's been abandoned.
Dwarf.

/thread
for dps id go worgen pvp human tank dwarf ( dont know horde racials all that well)
Furry all the way, they've got a good DPS increase and the racial sprint also as uses in PVP (not to mention I often ended up as a flag carrier so being able to go Ussain Bolt on the other team is pretty cool).