Superbowl predictions

Movies, TV and Entertainment
01/13/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Minimize
Still want to know who called timeout on the missed field goal attempt....just gave the falcons a chance to win the game. Had you not called timeout, Seattle would have won right there...

Well a replay shows Carroll plain as day telling the ref on the sideline "call time out". Pretty funny watching him doing the "who called time out?" act. I do agree about these time outs being called right at the snap of a field goal attempt though, I mean how many times have we seen kickers miss the first attempt only to get a second chance and make it to win the game?

But I think Seattle lost this game during the last drive on the go ahead touchdown. First and goal from the 4 yard line w/ 35 seconds on the clock. Seattle should have run a simple QB or HB dive play to keep the ball in play and the clock moving. They still had 3 times outs, let the clock run down to 15 seconds and call time out. They still have 3 chances to score, 2 time outs and plenty of time to go 4 yards and seal the game leaving at the worst 10 seconds on the clock.

However, it's nice to see Tony Gonzalez win a playoff game.
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Seahawks beat the Falcons
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Bronco win against the Seahawks

This except Packers beat Seahawks and move on to the superbowl. Broncos still win it all though

Well I was way off this weekend, looks like I'm 1/4 unless the Texans make a surprise comeback to make me totally wrong.

Anyway, updated predictions:

Pats over Ravens
49ers over Falcons

Superbowl: Pats over 49ers.
I want to see a 49ers vs Ravens Superbowl.

HARBAUGH VS. HARBAUGH
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Wow, I was totally off on my prediction. /facepalm

Feels like 2012 all over again (cept without them Giants. Haha!)

I want to see the Ravens and Niners, the Harbaugh bros duking it out. But who knows anything can happen. I just don't want the Pats to win Superbowl.

BTW,That Ravens and Broncos game was awesome!
I just don't want the Pats to win Superbowl.BTW,That Ravens and Broncos game was awesome!
Seconded.

And yes it was holy crap!
I hate every team left, I'm just rooting for injuries.
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

I said the same thing, but we were wrong :(. I say it will be 49ers and Patriots, with the Patriots winning. However, I do not want either team in there lol I'm a Bengals fan, so I don't care either way.
I really dislike the Ravens, but I can't deny that a HarBowl would be incredibly entertaining.
New england Patriots vs San Francisco 49ers at Superbowl.Hopefully its a rematch and pats gonna have their payback time!!
lol Falcons...I was doin so good too. Still holding out for Ravens upset
I want to see a 49ers vs Ravens Superbowl.

HARBAUGH VS. HARBAUGH
OH MAN I'M SO GOOD!

WOOOOOOOOO RAVENS!
Are you ready for a Harbowl!?

Ravens & 49ers. Harbaugh v.s Harbaugh. Can't wait.

Btw. Patriots tears, So delicious..
Glad to know Belichick and Brady handled losing about as well as a paper bag handles liquids....

This except Packers beat Seahawks and move on to the superbowl. Broncos still win it all though

Well I was way off this weekend, looks like I'm 1/4 unless the Texans make a surprise comeback to make me totally wrong.

Anyway, updated predictions:

Pats over Ravens
49ers over Falcons

Superbowl: Pats over 49ers.

1 for 2 this week that's...slightly better.

Updated Predictions:
49ers over Ravens by 10
I'm not a real big sports fan as the guys I see doing all this type of stuff, nevertheless I just want to ask, what do you guys for taking a break during the game? Say you have to go to the bathroom or something. What do you do? I mean you'd be missing the game or you'd be missing the commercials and from what I can make out from it both of them are things people want to see.
Ahh well at least I was Half right. Ravens gonna win it
01/21/2013 02:19 AMPosted by Vynathlon
I'm not a real big sports fan as the guys I see doing all this type of stuff, nevertheless I just want to ask, what do you guys for taking a break during the game? Say you have to go to the bathroom or something. What do you do? I mean you'd be missing the game or you'd be missing the commercials and from what I can make out from it both of them are things people want to see.

While it's still on the game but nothing's happening, like when they're reviewing a play and just showing the replay over and over. Or during the halftime show.

this is my prediction.

Although I REALLY want the Ravens to go all the way, the problem is beating Broncos at home next week.
OH MAN WAS I WRONG!

GO RAVENS!

Well I was also wrong about my Broncos vs. Atlanta prediction. Oh well.

Ravens do seem to be unstoppable now, but it should be a close game.
01/21/2013 02:19 AMPosted by Vynathlon
That's a good question that I've been thinking about.

I don't think I ever go to the bathroom during a Superbowl game.
01/21/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
That's a good question that I've been thinking about.

I don't think I ever go to the bathroom during a Superbowl game.

Halftime show. It's usually pretty terrible. Put the cheese dip in the microwave, and then go take a pee.